Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

some hypothetical pathetical questions

if god is real and sees everything ..why do we have survelliance laws ..?

i sat down with a ton of these questions then wife said try this salted caramel bite ..and it all went out the window ..if i recall them later ill type em out ..ffs ..salted caramel brainwashing .

3 people like this

I don't know but he must be really bored of watching people having sex by now, even if it's only been six thousand years of voyeurism.

3 people like this

he probably outsourced it to GS4 by now

3 people like this

Or oxfam.......

2 people like this

ooph ..that went south quick lol

Lets be honest, if god is real and sees everything and the universe is as goddamn big as it is, he sure as fuck isn't watching us. There must be at least 100 much more interesting species or planets out there.

1 person likes this

the way I see the world we know, everything is either natural or man made, I doubt man had anything to do with creating a universe so I assume it all happened naturally

I have many questions for God.

Why do you allow people to worship you? Thats a bit narcastic isn't it? Whats wrong didn't Mommy or Daddy show you enough attention as a child?

Do you have a god? Whats yours like?

Why did you make tape worms?

Why did you put the dinosour bones there just to test us?

Why do you want to test us?

Why isn't it sunny all the time with rain showers at 4am in the morning, so nobody gets wet?

Why did you invent cancer?

Why do you let mean people do mean things?

If you are all powerful why didn't you strike down that confused guy in Florida who went into a school shooting?

Or then again you could have just made his gun stop working and let somebody walk up to him and help him out as he was confused.

Why did you let the people who suposidly worship you and serve you, wear dresses and fiddle with little kids?

Come on explain down syndrome? Or HIV? Or any illness?

Oh why the fuck am I asking something that doesn't exist questions?

3 people like this

Oooooh the salted caramel got me as well, what kinda bite was it...chocolate, truffle?

Tiptree do a spread, it's more deadly than Satan.

30 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I have many questions for God.

Why do you allow people to worship you? Thats a bit narcastic isn't it? Whats wrong didn't Mommy or Daddy show you enough attention as a child?

Do you have a god? Whats yours like?

Why did you make tape worms?

Why did you put the dinosour bones there just to test us?

Why do you want to test us?

Why isn't it sunny all the time with rain showers at 4am in the morning, so nobody gets wet?

Why did you invent cancer?

Why do you let mean people do mean things?

If you are all powerful why didn't you strike down that confused guy in Florida who went into a school shooting?

Or then again you could have just made his gun stop working and let somebody walk up to him and help him out as he was confused.

Why did you let the people who suposidly worship you and serve you, wear dresses and fiddle with little kids?

Come on explain down syndrome? Or HIV? Or any illness?

Oh why the fuck am I asking something that doesn't exist questions?

as ive been recently told that god made man in his image i shall now take the role of the almight to answer your questions hugh 

1)i used to be in a band and miss the attention ..nowt wrong with mom and dad as long as they aint gun owning batshit crazy tv induced morons 

2)i had an idea that they would originally be used for shoe laces ,had so many left over i just slung em in the bin and the bloody dogs got at em ..ever since ..tapeworms ..hey i gave you vets ..

3)to piss off rabbi`s 

4)i never said id test you ..thats them cunts who`ve weedled their ways into all those lovely church buildings people built in honour of me ..nice touch that coloured glass stuff ..liked that ..

5) cos some of those twatty devil worshippers decided to make airplanes that smog the sky up ..thought youd humans would have worked out to point the wind farms upwards instead of sideways by now .give a man a fish and all that 

6)i didnt event it ..one of you lot came up with that shit ..

7)every one is equal on earth ..that was your free will ..be good or be bad ..your choice ..when your 50p runs out in the machine then your back with me up here ..didnt you realise i gave you that choice ...i thought it was in the manual you lot were given ..i did put messages in there trying to make you take the right path ..but the choice was yours 

8)again ..he paid his 50p for his experience on earth ..his free will .i dont interfere with that stuff ..thats down to you lot to work out ..i do those weird miracle things just for the christian tv channels now ..turned out quite lucrative and people seem to like me on their 

9) the dress thing was down to some monk who had a bit of a weird turn on some mead around 4000 years ago ..odd fellow he was ..well he was pissed one night and started making this story up about lillith ,,one of the other gods ..well i knew lillith years back ,proper tart ..into a bit of roleplay ..like em young ..well the monk convinced a few folk after he got em pissed to try drinking kids blood ..well fuck me sideways that shit took off ..and i thought fuck that thats some sick shit you lot can sort out ..

10)down syndrome ..interesting ,,i once asked a future human if he wanted to be aware of the bad shit you humans had created ..he said not a fuckin chance ..i just want to be happy ..and bring happiness to others ..as for hiv ..ask the scientists what they were trying to create ..

love god made man ...

how dya know i dont exist ..i wont punish you for that ..but keep it up and you dont get the heavenly insoles on arrival ..and i can always make sure your bath towels arent perfectly dry for eternity .

2 people like this

Cheers :smokin:

1 hour ago, Ital said:

Oooooh the salted caramel got me as well, what kinda bite was it...chocolate, truffle?

Tiptree do a spread, it's more deadly than Satan.

m and s in bags ..big chunks of it ..chocolate ..oh ..dribbling .

1 person likes this