Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

The Purps#1

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I wish you were taking part me as I know you've ran our seeds and the Intense line ;)

This is the 1st so all being well there will be a 2nd  ;)

What strains do you have in for the next round mate? And are you using intense nutrients?

I’ll be well up for the next one brother so I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for it. 

I’ve just updated my HSO diary of OGKZ, The New and Sugar Breath diary which will soon be half way through flower and I’m waiting for the last few of some Black Cherry Punch x M.A.C. Forum subscription seeds to show sex along with some Ugorg Honey Badger before I pot them up. 

Everything will be on the Intense Nutrients Coco range which Ive been very happy with so far.

Edited by Rick Grimes
1 person likes this

On 08/10/2019 at 9:43 AM, Rick Grimes said:

Everything will be on the Intense Nutrients Coco range which Ive been very happy with so far.

That's great to hear and can't wait to see how the Intense nutrients line fairs in this 1st grow battle  ;)

Should be fun and can't wait :yep:

I'll check out your HSO update soon buddy  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

1 person likes this

Four weeks in on one of these beauts and the smell is absolutely amazing.  What a fruity, Perfumed, Dark berry aroma from a little touch of the trichs.  I’m in love with this plant.  Can’t wait to see what she gives.

Edited by Rampa Green
2 people like this

The Purps#1 is stunning in every way from growing to smoking, certainly on of my favourite strains from Dinafem, I have a couple of seedlings on the go for next year again as they deserve a spot in every run when I have the space.

Toke...

3 people like this