Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Josh91

Cbd e liquid

Hi I am on holiday in Spain and got cbd e liquid mainly got it on impulse without knowing if it has any true cbd content,does anybody use with stuff ? And what vape pen should I use the woman in the shop said not to use a cheap one that will over heat the stuff, the one I got is O.G. Kush cbd liquid 30ml.

All vape liquids should work with any pen, but the usual "cheap is not always cheerful" applies.

I use the Sensi Seeds 50mg in a pen which can have the airflow in controlled, more air in means less strength, and you find what is right for you. Otherwise get a vaper where you can control the temps and use it at what the manufacturer recommends if you're really worried.

Whether it has anything in it or not is going to depend on the make, there are some real shysters out there who will mark something up as being CBD when the reality is that it's just flavoured nicotine-free fluid costing a buck. Buyer beware and always remember that if a deal seems too good to be true then it usually is.

Edited by Buckfacked
1 person likes this

Thanks for the info mate just looking for something to replace smoking joints in the day time mainly.

i didn’t know if it was like a perfumes weed flavour or if it actually has real cbd the one I have is O.G. kush e liquid 30ml