Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captaindank

Ph soil

Hey guys just joined how you all doing

Looking for a bit of advice my ph is perfect going in for soil but on run off it is 5.0 to 5.5 in some run off tests on pen calibrated and test strips purchased same readings never had that much of a diff in run off...now the soil is black magic I know the history but still had to try it...I use guanokalong range organic which is ph balanced although the bat boost can be high alteration needing at that point although I am not using their soil...but just now I am wondering should I add lime to this soil to conquer the drop or should I leave the lime out as I have read it is doing wonders for others without in terms of their clones.. thanks community for any info

Captain_dank

This is where new members say Hi and give a short intro. This very specific question would be better in a different section- browse the galleries and I bet you find a place where you'll get a reply

Soil buffers down and no need to ph it IMHO . 

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

As long as it's lower then what your putting in , it's fine I'd say pal! My pH is like 6.6 with all the nutes mixed .

The run off is in the low 5.0s and my plants are fine pal.

Your be fine id say pal

I’m on my third soil run, first two I ph’d the nutrient solution to 5.5/5.8 this time round I haven’t bothered to check it at all after reading a lot of threads like this here an they’re looking the best I’ve done so far to be honest...

No need ph soil mate!

Wouldn't bother even thinking about it if your in soil mate that's one of the big bonuses of mud lol

Atb

JJ