Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bhang Buddie

Making Bhang - the recipe's on 420

I'm getting low on cubes, so I thought I'd make some more.....:chef:

large.1.JPGFirst get bits together, cuboid makers, saucepans etc., etc.,large.2.JPG 

then weigh it out - 15 grams large.3.JPGtwice to make surelarge.4.JPG

and then just follow the recipe..........

without hot water-> large.5.JPG with hot water-> large.6.JPG

then bubble & stir it all gently large.7.JPG  mortar and large.8.JPG pestle itlarge_10.JPG  adding the items listed on the recipe............       

after straining through muslin, gently heat n' mix it all togetherlarge_12.JPG pour it large_13.JPG into the cuboids.......

.....freeze it and after a couple of hours you get cuboids in the making, by the time I've finished I should have enough for the next 3 months large_14.JPG

I get 24 cubes per blue tray, 2 trays in each layer and 21 from the other one.

This all took less than an hour, however with all the tasting and sipping to ensure quality control (as yer do)......

...getting pix together is real brain damage stuff, so the bits I missed out means that if you make some then you'll get the ones I couldn't take.

I do get completely shitfaced while I'm making it, as it's taken me most of the rest of today to put it on 420:oldtoker: Bom Shiva

Edited by Bhang Buddie
stoned
13 people like this

Interesting. Im sure the missing bits hold the key but what do you add to extract the good stuff because Im assuming it isnt a hot water bubble type extraction seeing as the pestle and mortar is involved

Im sure I must be missing something here, im well confused. 

Bhang mate, I enjoyed the read anyway cos I can tell you have had a good time making them

1 person likes this

I added garam masala, ginger powder and almonds to mine for the grinding stage. 

Bhang is a great way to soften the pain of having to discard the male plants you've been nurturing in the hope they'd be girls.

1 person likes this

Never heard of Bhang until now, can't believe I hadn't now that I know about it lol  it sounds right up my street!

I'm curious, is each cube a full dose and does that last you all day?

Cool post btw :thumsup:

1 person likes this

Still wanting to try this, pictures very helpful but agree it is a bit of a mess up there lol

Here the "'old' family Bhang recipe" thread bit easier to read.. maybe a mod could do some magic and blend the 2 threads together or something :magic: to make it a pictorial.

Edited by iBMe

I have always been under the impression that some kind of oil / butter is needed to dissolve the good stuff .. ? 

the resin/cannabinoides will dissolve in fat, alcohol or sugar :stoned:

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, zero said:

I have always been under the impression that some kind of oil / butter is needed to dissolve the good stuff .. ? 

Milk ? :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Just a bit from the recipe, which I posted on 420 awhile back..............:chef:

Items:- Cheesecloth, 4 clean saucepans, cup, mortar & pestle, tablespoon & teaspoon.

Ingredients:- 1oz bud or 2oz of leaf and trim (or any amount to YOUR personal taste.)

1, and no more than 2, cup(s) boiling water.

2 cups warm milk.

1 teaspoon of rosewater.

1/4 cup sugar or add to personal taste.

2 tablespoons of blanched, chopped or powdered almonds.

1/16 teaspoon of a good quality, garam masala.

1/8 teaspoon ginger powder.

2 people like this

A bit of a daft question but how do you eat the cuboids? do you cook with them or pop one into your vodka and coke?

Cuppa coffee, cuppa T, cuppa horliks or maybe a cuppa cocoa, I also like one with a brandy (very medicinal) or just go suck a cube dood :bag: I prefer coffee n' a cube in the morning tho' :oldtoker: Bom Shiva

2 people like this

19 hours ago, Fry said:

I'm curious, is each cube a full dose and does that last you all day?

I usually have a coffee n' a cube in the morning (breakfast) then another one around 2 or 3 in the PM, strength is all down to you and how much bud or leaf you put in the mix. As you can see with this batch I used 15 grams of buds and they were from my 2016 Triple Cheese grow, I decided to try one in cuppa T around 1-ish and it took my brain for a walk :stoned: Shitfaced is the wurd after that one :upside: as well as a painfree day, energised day :cheers: cheers m'dears - Bom Shiva

2 people like this

Within 24 hours I have cubes.

Last few Blue Cheese + Triple Cheese mix. Made on the 16/07/17

large_60.JPG

Triple Cheese top bud made on the 16/02/18

large_61.JPG

A total of half a dozen 2017 cubes with 2018 (180) following close behind.  

large_62.JPG

2018 has Top buds and 2 per day should last me until I make some more :oldtoker: Bom Shiva

2 people like this