Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skorpio777

best overall nutes for hydro / indoor

hi all

im new, i am ready to go ahead and make my very first grow indoor tent using 10pot x 6 litre wilma hydro in clay balls.   ( growing white widow )

so,  i need  advice on best overall nutes to get , where to order / buy in UK only

also need any other stuff that you can think of such as PH down solution  , cleaning solution,   anything else that is essential to me .

thanks for your help ;-) 

liquid silicon instead of ph up,  hydrogen peroxide food grade 12 percent for cleaning unless you have a license if so get the 35 percent, ph pen, ec wand, if you can afford go with bluelab, will save you money in time, I started like you buying cheapos in the beginning but upgraded eventually, nutes all I seem to use now is canna but plenty of others, been buying from ebay, and amazon, all over as it happens all in the uk , filters I use rhinos you will need at least 1 digital thermometer hygrometer humidity meter, fans as youre in a tent maybes the clip on ones,   I'm sure others will point out things  good luck, 

1 person likes this

Fuck the clay balls off, get ecothrive Coco in there instead, use growers ark nutes & prepare to be amazed.

That's my advice mate

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, HOBBIT said:

liquid silicon instead of ph up,  hydrogen peroxide food grade 12 percent for cleaning unless you have a license if so get the 35 percent, ph pen, ec wand, if you can afford go with bluelab, will save you money in time, I started like you buying cheapos in the beginning but upgraded eventually, nutes all I seem to use now is canna but plenty of others, been buying from ebay, and amazon, all over as it happens all in the uk , filters I use rhinos you will need at least 1 digital thermometer hygrometer humidity meter, fans as youre in a tent maybes the clip on ones,   I'm sure others will point out things  good luck, 

thanks

canna boost ?  in coco ?  i  have allready ordered clay balls from ebay.  i maybe want to go order some coco if i decide to go with that.   also will order digital thermometre.   you say filters ?  im using wilma 10pot 6 litre system.  

please advise and again sorry for the questions

57 minutes ago, skorpio777 said:

you say filters ? 

Yes,an extraction filter mated to your extraction fan,it 'scrubs'/cleans the air that passes through it so there won't be any cannabis smell where you vent.

1 person likes this