Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MicGrow

Police cure headaches by raiding cannabis factory in residential area.

29 posts in this topic

Full article, pictures and video on the link at the bottom.

What a load of crap.

Fumes from the cannabis factory were so pungent that during the raid they could be clearly smelt from the Lidl car park.

Some of them said they had had concerns that something was wrong but they did not know what.

The feedback we are getting is that some people were suffering ill-effects such as headaches, which can probably be attributed to the cannabis.

I don’t know what the science is but I know exposure can give people headaches, including me, so we are pleased to have such a positive outcome.

Anecdotally police working on cannabis raids often say gives them very bad headaches which last into the following day.

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/gloucester-news/police-cure-headaches-raiding-cannabis-1201843

Yeah cos the weed is unflushed crap, probably...

Or, the police cause headaches by destroying somebody's crop.

2 people like this

:wanker:

at the article obvs not the op.

peace 

lil d.

4 people like this

2 minutes ago, Conspiranought said:

Yeah cos the weed is unflushed crap, probably...

That'd hardly give the whole street a headache. 

1 person likes this

Im suprised we arent all bed ridden after watering our plants lol 

8 people like this

Ever Wonder why lots of  ppl have lots of shit views on  things...   :music:

Kin ell, it should be illegal to speak such bullshit, there's a lot of ppl swallowing the bull we are fed day in day out..

All news reports and such should be scrutinised as legit speel before being spouted to  the masses..

But noooooo, they can pretty much spout and spread  as much shit  as they like! 

Its not fkn right.

De crim cannabis, criminalize bullshit!

lol

13 people like this

Now come on guys, he mentioned the word science, so it must be true. And just look at the advanced method used by the police to gain access to the building, these are seasoned professionals "But there have not been any arrests since the police broke into the building with iron bar at around 11am on Friday February 2 and forensic tests are being carried out" lol

Well trimming always gives me a headache unless I'm wearing gloves. When I got busted it was having a crackhead stamp on me head which gave me a headache. 

Bunch of lying shithouses.

Fuck off!

2 people like this

bollocks! Are we talking about a meth lab or a harmless grow? Funny that it gives the old bill headaches but they don’t mind posing for photos with there cheeky fucking mugs right next to some lush stardawg lol 

7 people like this

IN THE WORDS OF tRUMP(ET) FAKE NEWS

4 people like this

Saw this yesterday and did a wee bit of surface research... The only scientific paper I could find related to smell and cannabis suggested what any experienced grower/smoker could tell you - the smell hints at the general medicinal properties of the finished weed...

If smelling weed caused sore heads, I'm pretty sure we'd know!!:rofl:

1 person likes this

Oh my poor head

20180213_191501.jpg

9 people like this

It does cause headaches to be fair.  My Mrs suffers from it when around it. It seems to be mainly non smokers it affects as some of non smoker pals got it too years ago.

Edited by sterling-archer

50 minutes ago, sterling-archer said:

It does cause headaches to be fair.  My Mrs suffers from it when around it. It seems to be mainly non smokers it affects as some of non smoker pals got it too years ago.

I'd suggest that it's perhaps psychosomatic.

If the smell of cannabis did cause someone headaches I'd theorise that lots of other things/ plants do too, some kind of hypersensitivity. 

Maybe electromagnetic sensitivity to all the ballasts, fans and controllers plays a part?

(Having said that, it's not clear whether electromagnetic sensitivity is actually a thing but a lot of people do report it. A friend who claims to have it stayed over for the night, he doesn't know I grow. In the morning he told me that my house is really "clear" and that there were no "signals" keeping him awake. Haha. We all now digital ballasts emit electromagnetic radiation, it can be picked up with an AM radio I believe. I have three ballasts running! So he should have been up all night!)