Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Guggsy

First time Grow

Hey people I would like to grow my own this year. I had brought the seeds towards the end of the growing period last year, so I want to start properly this year.

I have 5 seeds, all auto flowering and different varieties.

I was just wondering when is the best time to start to germinate the seeds. I will start them in the window and when ready I will move them out doors in the pots, due to the smell that may be given off.

I have the pucks to start the seeds off in.

Should I wait till end of February or start now.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated. 

1 person likes this

@Guggsy maybe check out the 'outdoor growing' section mate,you will probably get a better response ( I know nothing concerning OG ) ATB mate.

1 person likes this

Guggsy you have plenty of time mate; don't make the mistake I made once of being too keen - I put them out early, too cold, they did fuck all. Wait till night time temps are bearable and day light hours are enough to feed the autos. I would wait till end of March/start of April really - but you never know what the weather is going to do - maybe stagger them 2 weeks apart and you then may get lucky with some and not with others?

cheers Guys. I did look it up else where they suggested early April also. They must be in direct sunlight  I will start them in the pucks then maybe either grow them in pots outdoors or bury the pucks directly into soil come April.

The old wisdom is to plant them out 1st June, so start them beginning of May? 

1 person likes this