Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - January 2018

Cream of the Crop - January 2018   162 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose your favourite photo

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
38 posts in this topic

@JamJarhow does this comp stuff work do we put in an entry of our own pic or do we select someone that we think should be entered? I'm a bit slow:fart:

Edited by Percygrower_420

@Percygrower_420 not entierly sure mate, but i have been wondering the same thing as ive seen a few epic pics that have been missed over the past few months. 

Atb

JJ

1 person likes this

I can't take credit for the hack, mother nature just did her thing whilst I observed, but seeing how popular the bud has been thought i'd take another photo in my 'studio'.

large.IMG_0612s.jpg

17 people like this

@artyb :clapping: Thats epic. Its also portrait so a perfect fit for my phone wallpaper :D

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Can't  decide between Budlaire and Lennons pics. I'm off to toss a coin :yinyang:

Edited by Al Swearengen

Had to be lennon.....she's a beauty.....if she is single i would very much like to ask her out for dancing

:hippy:

2 people like this

Well done @artyb cracking picture :guitar:

Well done to everyone else that was nominated :yinyang:

Farmer 

2 people like this

On 2/18/2018 at 0:18 PM, Percygrower_420 said:

@JamJarhow does this comp stuff work do we put in an entry of our own pic or do we select someone that we think should be entered? I'm a bit slow:fart:

On 2/18/2018 at 0:40 PM, JamJar said:

@Percygrower_420 not entierly sure mate, but i have been wondering the same thing as ive seen a few epic pics that have been missed over the past few months. 

Atb

JJ

congrats on the win @artyb, please get in touch to claim your prize :)

1 person likes this