Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Asha605

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

33 posts in this topic
21 hours ago, Asha605 said:

Hey buddy. I’m not sure I’m capable enough to fully answer that question...I’m no expert- just a fly by the seat of your pants kinda girl!

How big are these clones? What lat are you at? 

Im not relying on the spring equinox for flowering, im gonna light dep them when they’re big enough. 

:D

I'm Lat 50... clones are about 10 cm, i was thinking of trying to flower the mother, but i think now i may wait, i've gone a few months with out any green already lol

1 person likes this

More progress...large.890062BB-BE06-43EA-BB96-220FC9692486.jpeg

5 people like this

Hey guys! Sorry, it's been a while...still not too much happening...bloody weather! 

Maybe they're just limbering up! :)

First up..Sensi Silver Haze...

large.55CBA7E4-BBD4-4DCC-8A80-3C35B7EF8007.jpeg

Sweet Seeds Black Jack...

large.A6531126-F351-42EF-BC9C-844AB1EE237A.jpeg

Sensi Black Domina...fussy!!!...

large.72D075ED-5CCD-401A-B31C-A6982795C169.jpeg

And finally Sensi Jack Herer, about a week behind the others...large.309B9C2B-11C3-43AD-A24C-9801630C494E.jpeg

Now all we need is a bit of sunshine, and they'll have grown a foot by next week! :thumsup::thumsup:

7 people like this