Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jimboo

6 NATIONS FIXTURES 2018

52 posts in this topic

medium.imageproxy.jpeg.0117f0353ba2fc0971d740ec32a47a78.jpeg

NATWEST 6 NATIONS FIXTURES 2018
Below are the NatWest 6 Nations fixtures for 2018.

3/4 February 2018
Wales v Scotland, Saturday 2.15pm
France v Ireland, Saturday 4.45pm
Italy v England, Sunday 3.00pm

10/11 February 2018
Ireland v Italy, Saturday 2.15pm
England v Wales, Saturday 4.45pm
Scotland v France, Sunday 3.00pm

23/24 February 2018
France v Italy, Friday 8.00pm
Ireland v Wales, Saturday 2.15pm
Scotland v England, Saturday 4.45pm

10/11 March 2018
Ireland v Scotland, Saturday 2.15pm
France v England, Saturday 4.45pm
Wales v Italy, Sunday 3.00pm

17 March 2018
Italy v Scotland, Saturday 12.30pm
England v Ireland, Saturday 2.45pm
Wales v France, Saturday 5.00pm

4 people like this

You just like seeing those big lads get all muddy and cuddly don't you @Jimboo :P

DU4uMAZXUAAlF9w.jpg

Cheers :smokin:

E2A;

"Just to clarify: this one is not a mistake. I'm telling you not to drink for this because it's so likely to happen. The man's seen more cards than Moonpig."

DU4xmwyXUAEQ8xP.jpg

Edited by Hiphip

BUMP

Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau at the Millennium Stadium (or Prinicipality, or whatever, it'll always be the Millennium to me) with the the roof closed, great way to start the Six Nations  :D I think the first game of the Six Nations should be at the Millennium every year, IMHO with the roof closed and the Welsh fans in full voice it's got the best atmosphere of any sporting stadium.

Great first half.

Cheers :smokin:

Great finish there, fuck, didn't think they'd manage it and it was slow motion watching that drop over. 

1 person likes this

Well what a start to the 6 Nations :)

Neither game went anything like I was expecting, Wales look ominously good (not that I wasn't expecting that, just wasn't expecting them to beat Scotland so convincingly) and what a finish to the Ireland game :ohmygod::shock::yahoo:

1 person likes this

:thumsup:

Congratulations Ireland, me and my missus have just been celebrating for you! :)

@Comrade Stoker, slow motion indeed, I thought it was  dropping just short! :)

Edited by Captain Bonglington

Agonizing passage of play, I thought he'd taken the option to kick one or two phases too soon, but they were 37+ phases into the move and that must be such a difficult decision to make - push it and go for another couple of phases to get a few yards closer but risk losing the ball or giving away a penalty or kick from what may be too far. He judged it to perfection :notworthy:

One thing that I'm not sure about, the way it's scored now it's 4 points for a win, 2 for a  draw, with a winning bonus of 1 point for scoring four or more tries and a losing bonus of 1 point for losing by 7 points or fewer. To my stoned and not very good at numbers thinking, it would be possible for a team to do the grand slam but lose the 6 Nations, cos the grand slam team could beat all the other teams, but not score 4 tries in any game, giving them 20 points, while another team could beat 4 of the other teams by 4 tries and then lose to the grand slam team by fewer than 7 points, giving them 21 points :unsure:

@Boojum you get three extra points if you win all five matches

10 hours ago, Boojum said:

Well what a start to the 6 Nations :)

Neither game went anything like I was expecting, Wales look ominously good (not that I wasn't expecting that, just wasn't expecting them to beat Scotland so convincingly) and what a finish to the Ireland game :ohmygod::shock::yahoo:

No, we made the Taffs LOOK ominously good, I reckon even Belgium could have taken that Scottish performance apart, it was so dire.

Don't like this ITV commentary team :nea: I'd put the radio 5 commentary on, but it's a couple of seconds behind the TV when you listen online :frown:

France 2/1 to beat Scotland must be worth a fiver 

bump