Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Josh91

What is the best autoflower you have grown?

21 posts in this topic

Hi guys what is the best autoflower you have tried growing yourself ? 

1 person likes this

Sweet seeds autos are a really nice tasty smoke, but not very potent unfortunately

I’ve had that with a few varieties of autos it looks good it smells good but but it has bin missing something I have bin told that the more recent strains of autos are much improved and some members on this forum have also confirmed it

I got a blue cheese auto on at the min, I hope your right and it's got a bit more bite to it.

Ive only heard good things about Dinafem. Thats what im currently growing out :D White Widow

JJ

ShortStuff Gorilla OG is really nice. Smells and tastes good, and decently strong. Got another at 70 days now and I've also got their Jedi Kush on the go which looks super frosty and nice. The description says Jedi is Indica dom but mine looks very sat dom. 

Mephisto Alien vs Triangle and Stilton Special are both very nice. Good smell and taste, and pretty strong. I smoke around 4g a day so strength is needed for anything I smoke. 

Dutch Passion Glueberry OG is also strong, but not the best tasting for me. 

I've grown loads of different autos and most of the rest were shite if I'm totally honest. 

All in all, I agree there is something missing though with autos in general. I find the highs are generally quite "blunt" and not very refined. I'd say Mephsito Stilton has the best auto high that I've tried. It's Blues (cut) x Sour Crack (auto) x (Skunk #1 x NL#5) I think I got that right. Very decent smoke - first auto I've smoked that gave me a decent euphoric buzz, so I do think they are improving all the time. 

Saying that, I've just switched to photoperiods and the 2 autos in my tent are the last. 

1 person likes this

I highly rate Dutch Passion's Auto Night Queen.... consistently strong and tasty. Way above any other Auto I've ever grown from Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto and Dutch Passion.

Dutch Passion's Daiquiri Lime is also another very strong smoke.

I've given some Night Queen to a few local growers and they all said they need to up their game. Bearing in mind this is an area where a high proportion of the population are growers or are on medicinal canna, I think that's high praise indeed.

One joint before bed, and I'm full of excuses not to go into work in the morning, it really makes your eyes go blurry after a few puffs, and has a long duration. My Missus won't touch it cos she can't function afterwards.

4 people like this

I am going to try auto night queen for sure and I’m going to have a read up on shortstuff gorrilla og sounds good man.

1 person likes this

dinafem industrial plant auto cbd = 70 days from seed and yielded 264g for 3 plants :woot:

1 person likes this

Nice how does the industrial plant taste ? And was it very strong? 

Best Auto I've done so far is Dr. Krippling's Krippleberry, 3 outta 3 germed, 2 good plants, one which went for 16 weeks, was huge but a crap smoke and tasted like hay, the other two tasted very blueberry and were as mongy as feck, proper Playstation weed.

Yeild was about 2 oz each and they were done in 10 weeks. Auto's are defo gettin better.

In Spain on holiday just got 3 free mango cream auto flower see how they do.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Top Five Autos

(grown by me, according to a) grow result (yield, smell/taste), b) potency and c) each strain's feeling of euphoria)

1. Green Crack Auto - Fast Buds  -----> big yield, rock hard buds, 20% THC, lots of energy and happiness, wake and bake strain that does not affect driving ability and the daily work routine, it can be used prior to the gym and physical activities, excellent choice for dancing, parties, concerts, etc.

2. Northern Lights Auto - White Label Seeds  -----> medium yield, 19% THC, happiness, deep relaxation, and creative ideas, nice orange(!!!) smell that the photoperiod lacks

3. Stardawg Auto - Fast Buds  -----> big yield, 23% THC, psychedelic visual effects and aphrodisiac sensation. Smell/taste, and the high are strangely and suspiciously identical to Greek landrace sativas. Much smaller than the 6m tall landraces and with thicker buds - good for guerilla grows. The other major difference is in color. both are green, but stardawg's pistils are not so red, greek landraces have deep red pistils that dominate over the green buds. I do suspect they used a landrace sativa and not an american hybrid strain to reach this result, I need to grow the photoperiod to verify.

4. Zkitlez Auto - Fast Buds  -----> average yield, 21% THC, lovely smell of  hot chocolate and caramel, relaxation without  a couch lock

5. White Widow XXL Auto - Dinafem  -----> big yield, 20% THC, deep relaxation and creative ideas. heavy incense smell.

Edited by Kinezokyprios
1 person likes this

i cant taste cannabis, (just tastes of ash in my mouth) but i smoke it not for the taste i smoek it medicinally formost and recreationally secondary for the effects, i ddo get the smell though. but im growing blackberry auto which seems to be goign well and smells good. also growing royal bluematic  they are the only two that havnt stunted so thats good and im a beginenr grower of cannabis  so they are easy to grow :)

Gotta be sweetseeds cream mandarin for me  the killer kush is solid aswel...also liked dinafem blue kush ....loved there ww&wcheese aswel.."think diffent "was another nice smoke & pyimaid seeds tutankaman is another nice one :yinyang: