Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Autofatman

Advice on watering..

Hellos growers ! 

I need abit or advice on when to water my crops.

I always water them when the pots gone light no matter if they are droopy or stuck up !

But my growth has really slow down on 2 of my plants and their leaves look funny shaped . Like over watering .

Every time I feed their getting 2ml grow and 2mk bloom of plant magic OT grow and bloom per liter in  3lts of water also watering with a fine rose head and leting them sit in the run off for 15mins , some give run off and don't suck up the rest and some want more , which I'm sure I know what one doing now with this as I've altered between them.

Also room temps 24-26 24/7

Root temps 21c

Humidity 40% .

Just wanting to know how should the plants look when they want watering?

Any information will be appreciated !

Thank you!

Atb!

hs6fcx.jpg

1 person likes this

Plants should be praying almost all the time. Plants should never droop like that. 

The drooping is a sign your doing something wrong. Either under or over watering. 

If your plants are praying generally and then when you come to water they are droopy then you have waited too long and the have wilted.

If your plants are permanently droopy they are probably over watered 

You want the moisure level to be about 10% when you water. 

3 people like this

@blackpoolbouncer! My man! Thank you for the reply! I'm going to let them dry up and stick up before the next feed on them! If that's good idea?

Thanks mate!

Atb!

32 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

If your plants are permanently droopy they are probably over watered 

Or you might have root rot, I'd have a look at the roots just to check there isn't anything untoward happening below ground. :) 

1 person likes this

@Saddam I pulled a plant out a few days ago , chopped it and checked the roots . They looked absolutely lovely matey !