Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jack?

Dry herb vape

30 posts in this topic

The RBT Milaana (on demand convection vape) is ready to go in 4 seconds or so, which is the quickest I've heard of.

The reviews from early adopters of the Splinter, their 510 compatible heater device based on the same tech, sound very positive.

I'm looking forward to trying it out in temp control mode with my ecig battery mods.

3 hours ago, Bird said:

The solo2 is what Im thinking of,

I had the original solo and upgraded to the solo 2 a few months ago.

Good solid reliable vape, big improvement on the first one and will certainly stop you from being grumpy.........:rofl:

(sorry mate couldn't resist, not even obliquely....:rofl:....) bit pricey but I'd recommend it.......:yep:

atb bud

stu  :oldtoker:

2 people like this

lol  oh stu.  

I was following your recommendation mate.  Know it isn't really mad cow disease so it must be the vape = good lol 

(see what I did there<<?:unsure: - sorry mate ) lol

Edited by Bird
1 person likes this

40 minutes ago, Bird said:

it isn't really mad cow disease

Touche.........:ouch:......:rofl:

1 person likes this

I have seen lots of good videos about Linx gaia, any recommendations ??? 

ps. thinking to order one :hippy:

1 person likes this

Well spotted.   Might be a better option for me than the solo 2, although it looks subjectively like it might be a little difficult to put a 1/2 g or g through.   It looks good if a little dainty.

Thanks for pointing it out @pjers.  I will check it out.

no probs mate. I can't find any bad review about linx gaia, looks like everyone is happy with it. I want one for myself just need to wait till pay day :) 

It is well reviewed.  I need to use a water tool really though & I like vapefiend's review vids (don't think it's out yet) so I will wait a little while yet.

The Gaia has a built in 2200mah battery :(

(I get about a year of daily charging from 18650s before they start to fade)

There's a teardown on puffitup 

http://blog.puffitup.com/2017/10/linx-gaia-teardown/

There are 2 versions tho, the newer one being more convection and older one being more conduction, but i dunno which one that is in the teardown.

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

Battery is fine for me, because I'm weekend smoker. Should last good and gaia comes with 1 year warranty anyway :)

7 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

Vivant Alternate

replaceable 18650 battery ,variable temp , adjustable airflow. USB charger.

I have an extra battery and it will last the day.

It's my first vape,, wasn't sure at first,, but the more I use it,, the more I like it.

Got a davinchi iq in the end. Was a little pricy but I'm glad I did in the end. It's ideal size and does the job I wanted. 

Whats the best way to charge it? It has a usb cable but the wife's laptop is currently being repaired so that's not a option 

1 minute ago, Jack? said:

Whats the best way to charge it?

You can get a 13a adaptor and plug straight into the mains............:yep:

5 minutes ago, stu914 said:

You can get a 13a adaptor and plug straight into the mains............:yep:

Is that the same as plugging it into my apple usb plug end ? Didn't want to try it incase it melted or something lol 

Just now, Jack? said:

Is that the same as plugging it into my apple usb plug end ? Didn't want to try it incase it melted or something lol 

Not sure but we plug my ecig mod and my mrs fitbit, plus her phone in using the same adaptors,

all three have their own, it doesn't seem to matter which one is used for which...I would think if yours fits and works then it should be ok

1 person likes this