Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the ferret

seeds in a tin from amsterdam

18 posts in this topic

hi guys my mates just come back from amsterdam and he brought a seed starter kit back with him. the seeds come in a tin with compost. the tins about the size of a can of coke. but it dosent say if the seeds are male or female or what strain they are. would anyone know the strain please many thanks ferret.

Sounds like they're from the flower market to me, I'd probably swerve them and buy some tried and tested seeds and go from there of I were you. 

7 people like this

thanks very much daze yes you right they are from the flower market. any idea what strain they might be

They were  skunk no1 last time I looked but it was some time ago.

Edited by Bird

Yes usually skunk #1.. They're more a souvenir than to actually grow, at least for a serious grower anyway.

Do yourself a favour and buy some 'proper' seeds ;)

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

the seeds in those tins in the flower market are usually labelled 'withe widow'

I assume it is a white widow ripoff

1 person likes this

I got a grow your own chilli plant kit in a can for Christmas. I know it's not weed but these style cans do seem more of a gimmick than anything. Has your mate checked the quality of the seeds or the soil? Just curious. Sorry I couldn't help with what strain it is but the guys above seem to have it right.

thanks very much guys you all very help full on here. k-b im not sure about that dont think so. he phoned me to ask but its all new to me seeds in a tin great advice though guys i let him know

They are cheap knockoffs whatever they are.

These things?

Edited by Owderb
Link removed

Chuck em away and buy some decent seeds. Some of the subbies look good.

Since the link was removed (wasn't meant to be spam or advertising, just an example of what was talked about), it's the dreaded "I Grow" can which I looked at and thought "How much?"

A gimmick, a toy, a waste in my opinion

i agree,  get some good seeds from a good and trusted company...  and youll be assured of a good grow and a decent harvest if its  all done right ....  that way,  you know the seeds have allready been tried and tested  so youll know what to expect ...

for 20 notes you can get 10 regular seeds that you may not be able to get anywhere else.

have a look in the subbies section .

3 people like this

amazing guys thank you very much