Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aphatspliff

Cindy 99

65 posts in this topic

@FARMER G I've been able to grow a bit over the last two years mate. Just not in a way that I can justify the good genetics. Air exchange and head room/space in general are seriously lacking viable solutions. Been cleaning out some of the femmed stuff I'd accumulated, but none of its been anything to shout about. Mostly shite actually considering the mums I'd hoarded before the move lol not sure when I'll get back up and running properly but it's all moving forward so..... can't wait to be honest because a shit grow is nearly as bad as no grow. Tough to follow grows on here as well because it just gets under your skin remembering how good it can be lol used to love posting budshots and smoke reports. One day......lol

3 people like this

@Cambium I for one can't wait dude, it'll be worth the wait when you finally get something sorted out :yep:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Golden Syrup cheers mate. It's hard when circumstances conspire to fuck your grow lol everything else in life got better, but I had to take the short term hit on the growing potential to get us in a better position for the long term. I dream about the day I can get selecting for keepers again. 

On topic, I dipped into my seed jar last night and found a bag labled c99 with half a dozen beans in. Fuck knows where they came from, maybe oldsmoker, or Felix, I can't be sure. Between them and the toothless I should hopefully find something worth the soil.

Edited by Cambium
1 person likes this

large.5b0bcab692c5f_2018-05-2810_19_28.jpg

Finally flowering these ladies out we are on day 17 currently.

5x Cindy 99 ladies and 3x Cindy XX fems

I've got a tent full of boys to sort through too, hoping to find a nice stud or two.

The three Cindy xx are real bushy ladies, some of the regs were more stretchy but a couple bushy ones were in there too. I'm guessing these bushy ones will be the more pineapple leaning types.

These have been really easy to grow and are all looking nice and healthy so far. Nice smells starting to kick up but no distinct pineapple as of yet but it's early days!

Anyone else got these going?

I'll get some better quality pics up, in due course.. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Day 25 (I got dates mixed last post)

large.20180602_090521.jpglarge.20180602_090528.jpglarge.20180602_090544.jpglarge.20180602_090548.jpglarge.20180602_090600.jpglarge.20180602_090604.jpglarge.20180602_090631.jpg

All looking nice so far, got a bit wild this grow but should be all good come harvest :smokin:

Edited by BDG
3 people like this