Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aphatspliff

Cindy 99

65 posts in this topic

@stickyblack - Been a while indeed my friend hope your fine and dandy chap :yinyang: Noooo way dude lol i always wanted some of them i think you need to get them popped and start a diary for the sake of the old heads on here !! back in the days where seeds where made from good stock and where different to each other...

Farmer

4 people like this

i have chosen the c99 x blueberry fast from seedsman, for the comp. hope i get some c99 tasting buds. 

i remember pinball wizard well. get them beans popped. :yinyang:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@FARMER G Glad you keeping all well. All good over here, same old same old.. just getting older lol 

I will get them cracked as requested, i dont have alot iirc- maybe 10-15 of each.. will put together some F2's & if all goes to plan and will send them in.

I need to start contributing in some way.

Edited by stickyblack
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Heres a few shots of me ol' Cindy leaning mum.. And one of the Toothless Grin; All i could find sadly. I cant find any photo's of Holy Diesel, but she was very memorable.

Funny to see shots from nearly or pretty much 10years back (makes me feel rather older now lol ) .. Iirc these are grown with 125w enviros, those where the days .. Jeez i can still taste them even more so now.. Funny things- memories and senses.

large.post-25316-1250010974.jpglarge.post-25316-1249480356.jpglarge.post-25316-1250011007.jpglarge.post-25316-1259529615.jpg

Toothless Grin.

large.post-25316-1259529673.jpg

Edited by stickyblack
8 people like this

@stickyblack - They look awesome mate :yinyang: great news on the diary front i look forward to that :)

Farmer

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Cheers @FARMER G .. Will do my best :yep:

Just seen some old names from the past.. some shout outs..

Not been active here for a long time..

@Stonehenge  - hope your well and keeping healthy dude!

@smokeuntilyouchoke - Introduced me the US collective cannabis scene, cant thank ya enough.

@Felix Dzerzhinsky - So knowledgeable! Gifted me my beans (when he moved to Asia iirc,) very thankful my friend, if you need any returned hit me up ..  

And not forgetting @Cambium (still around as we know :D ) .. Also ran a few of PW's pips; You still holding any of the Mama Chi? 

eta:

Sorry @smokie1 b c f c .. Did mean to mention ya- Remember you too ;) Glad to see you still about dude & hope ya keeping well :D 

Are you a CFC fan or is that me just hoping lol ?

Edited by stickyblack
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

hey @stickyblack i remember your morf avi pic back in the day when i first joined. respect. im not into footy stickyblack, i grew up a blues fan tho. b/ham that is. lol 

anyone heard of @Happy Hippy ? hope your well brother. :yinyang:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
1 person likes this

@stickyblack still got all of pinball wizards crosses in the fridge. Just waiting for an opportunity to do be able to do them justice again. Mamma chi was lovely, beautiful, elegant plant. The pink flush was a delight. 

TBH, this thread has just made me sad that I had to ditch my ESBxHaze mum :( that was a truly special plant. Hopefully I can dig something similar out of pinballs esb crosses, but it's a bit of a long shot. 

2 people like this

@Cambium - Hey cam hope your well dude , caaaaant believe you lot are sitting on gold mines !! 

Pinball wizards crosses where doing the rounds when I first joined 9 odd years back, interesting plants with interesting genetics.

Nice one guys :yinyang:

Farmer

1 person likes this

Female seed´s C99 is made from Brothers Grimm C99, so it can not be that theirs is much different besides a few IBL sessions and changing phenos.

I am doing some work with C99 from the brothers soon and will report my findings.

Mine are coming along nicely in veg just had first pot up, will post some pics up when I get them all out to water next time.

The 3x femmed cindyxx's were slower to get going than the regs but they are all healthy enough some nice tight nodes on alot of them :yep:

I just got a C99 freebie with my order had no idea how iconic this strain was to be honest, I will run it along side my Dinafem Blue kush seeds that I just got 

large.IMG_1501.JPGlarge.IMG_1499.JPGlarge.IMG_1483.JPGlarge.IMG_1478.JPGlarge.IMG_1469.JPGlarge.IMG_1460.JPG

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, FARMER G said:

@Cambium - Hey cam hope your well dude , caaaaant believe you lot are sitting on gold mines !! 

Pinball wizards crosses where doing the rounds when I first joined 9 odd years back, interesting plants with interesting genetics.

Nice one guys :yinyang:

Farmer

Good thanks mate, you? How's the health? Sitting on them because my growing condition have been less than ideal for 5 odd years man. Non existent for 3 of them :( I'm looking forward to doing them justice, and all the other beans I've collected over the years, in the not too distant future. There is a purpose built groom on the horizon and I should also be able to finally do some of the male genetics justice. 10 years in June for me you whippersnapper lol

Edited by Cambium
2 people like this

Still clipping at your heals Cam @Cambium :P Sorry to read you haven't been growing at all mate that is a bummer but also on that note great to read that there is something dedicated to you and your medicine in the near future...will it be this year at any point mate ? 

Farmer 

2 people like this