Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aphatspliff

Cindy 99

65 posts in this topic

Cinderella is a long time favourite to me smokewise, I love how distinctive the smell is.

However - I've never grown one in over 10 years of growing! 

Because I stick to low plant numbers, I only want the best genetics in my flower cab - any suggestions? 

thanks in advance :)

pretty sure you can find it from bros grimm seeds/mr soul,they relaunched a couple of years ago.

Female Seeds also get consistently good reviews all over tinternets for being a pretty good representation of strain. 

I got a Female Seeds C99 (out of the blocks like a shot) and Bros Grimm Apollo XX (bit of a finicky wee sod) vegging at the moment as I spent a phase of reading about c99, genus, apollo, princess and forgot to order different types of bud.  The irony is I don't like weed that makes you para - but I kind of believe is all in your head anyway so if you let it get hold obviously you're like a rabbit in the headlights or you can go with it and enjoy the goodness.  Will let you know after the summer :skin_up:

There’s another thread where c99 is discussed. Can’t remember which one now. But brothers Grimm c99 isn’t all it’s cracked up to be apparently. 

Im growing some growers choice c99. Although all plants in my tent are mixed up and I don’t know which one the c99 is

2 people like this

Ha ha you sound like me Bobbybuds.

I stuck 2 different labels on 2 different sides of a pot when taking cuttings so now know its either or but no idea which - a nice surprise is what I say

All the best with your lot.   Have you got a diary on?

Yeah man check it out, I updated it today should be easy to find. Just put a scrog net frame in yesterday and heavily defoliated so the plants don’t look too good at the moment but they’re recovering well.

1 person likes this

jackhera had some nice fast pineapple  phenos  maybe something similar could be found in that line as  c99 was bred from it and is very similar  ???

Bros grimm version gets a big fat no from me. You can definitely find a better representation. 

Germ rate bad. Yield truly horrible. 10 week flowering time.... Flavour zero. Smell is alright, potency mediocre. Only saving grace is its a good sativa high. Lots of energy,  motivation and focus. It's legitimately an aid to getting stuff done. Honestly though the actual plants suck so much it isn't worth it.  

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Its not looking good for the c99 remake then. I discovered the other day that Fleur de Mal seeds can be obtained again, and there is a c99 of baudelaires selection from the original Mr soul stock. There's also princess 88 x c99. 

Think I'm going to grab a pack of the former fluer de mal and run them along side the bros Grimm c99. I'd like to give c99 a full go before I commit any of my time to space queen

Edited by Golden Syrup
7 people like this

@Golden Syrup please do a diary as i love the old c99 and would love to read more reviews on the news ones .

stay safe grow well

1 person likes this

Iv been sorting through some seeds today some over 10yrs old stock and I'm sure I see a few different c99 crosses in there ill check again tomorrow, germination rates might be down but I bet you could get something out of a pack or 2 ,... Iv just put some old packs of Sensi Big Bud and Silver Haze#9 in for a germination test see how that goes,...

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

Still have some Cindy99xBigSurHolyweed i got gifted.. such a long time, i think they where from @Pinball Wizard

Kept a cindy leaning mum around for a good while, loved the citrus sour grapefuity taste.. was really pokey/sharp, if thats makes sense..

Edited by stickyblack
2 people like this

I've done some of Mosca's C99 bx years back when it was in vogue . Don't remember it to be anything special potency wise  but I did get a  ridiculously tasting pineapple pheno . I think the gratefruit was '  the one ' but it's easy to get wrapped up in the  hype of the moment . I'd like to think I'm a bit wiser now .

@stickyblack - I remember PW`s work although i think i came toward the end of it all i think he had another Cindy cross called toothless grin ?? im not sure....get them soaked mate see if they germinate :yep:

Farmer 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, FARMER G said:

@stickyblack - I remember PW`s work although i think i came toward the end of it all i think he had another Cindy cross called toothless grin ?? im not sure....get them soaked mate see if they germinate :yep:

Farmer 

Easy @FARMER G ! Been a while, hope you all good my friend :yep:

Yup also have a few Toothless Grin (love the name lol ) kicking about, and Holy Diesel iirc.

Really was some tastey cannabis, all 3 of them; Will have to give them a crack again.

Edited by stickyblack
1 person likes this