Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

colboyxx

Watering times

Hi everyone, I'm growing a northern lights auto in allmix soil, the girls 7 weeks old (50 days) and as up until now she's being fed/watered 2L of mix once a week and by the next time she's thirsty again it's feed time again so it's been working real well till now, so now she's getting older she seems to be drying out quicker and needing more, now do I just plain water in between feeds now or give her feed at more feed too, any advice welcome, she's in a 5 gallon cloth pot too.large.IMG_0593.jpg

2 people like this

I feed my girls every water mate.

She will start to drink more of course.. think of the roots mate. On the next watering day pick up the pot and try and get a feel for the weight of her dry. Best way to do it is by weight. U may pick her up in 3-4 days time and be suprised at how much water shes drunk! 

Atb

1 person likes this

Thanks jamjar, yeh I do pick her up and weigh her for watering, she's just drinking lots more and now needs 2 waters a week 

1 person likes this

Expect her to be drinking even more than that when she has ounce colas hanging off her :cheers:

1 person likes this

Cor let's hope so ah, that would be fantastic mate, first grow and all that, more plants next grow dude

1 person likes this