Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

botanics

Lemon Zkittle & Bubba Island Kush in the Night Garden

110 posts in this topic

@botanics stunning. Have u had anything that isn't lemony? Looking to take notes on genotypes / phenotypes. If i could find a solid zkittle genotype from these I'd love to take a cut for breeding projects.

GV.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, botanics said:

Here you go guys, took a quick photo earlier for you :yep: 

large.5b0ca45064279_LZ-7weeks.jpg

shes shining i can only imagine the smelll!! , just popped a lemon skittle myself i hope to do as well.  good stuff 

4 people like this

@GreenVision

Cheers mate (hold on because there's a few more pics coming with an update ;) ) Now, regarding the aromas: well, at first she was all lemons, but this deepened to a grapefruit and then more zingy and fruitier notes developed.  She does pong but is now putting out more of a fruity aroma than lemons and I've sampled some too :naughty:  

Took a few last buds last week and I thought it was seven weeks, but now I'm not so sure and think I'm a few days out but not more than this...It's powerful, I've noticed and it takes good ganja to get me stoned because it doesn't happen much with the volume I tend to puff ;)   This geno/pheno is skunky in flavours predominantly and not so much lemons, faint but not so much :yep: 

@DarkKnight1

Thanks mate, yeah she's a sticky girl this one, very resinous and when dried is a proper sticky nug that can ball up in the grinder because it's so covered :v: 

6 people like this

Update

Right well I've been wanting to update for ages but too much work on and then a disaster of biblical proportions occurred :headpain: 

My computer said 'no' and that was the end of that after being summarily knocked out via a right straight and I lost all my bookmarks for my work, references, the works, including all my photos and some that I took for this one too.  So anyway, had to spend some money that wasn't all mine and now have to make it good and my head's been in the shed lol 

So, over the last few days I took some photos and will put these up today.  She's been on the flush now for ten days and burning up stores perfectly, temps have peaked at 31 lately with this jungle shite, but no detrimental effects it seems and I will be bringing this plant down on the weekend.  No choice really, she's cooked enough for me and besides the Smile F2 are needing to go into bloom.

Some photos then :yep: 

large.5b102886e7f39_LemonZkittleBudz2.jpg

Took that one the other day and is flash...as can be seen, missing a few buds from around the centre that I took for samples.

large.5b10280f0dccf_LemonZkittleBudz6.jpg

I took that one this morning but without flash, hence a bit shit

large.5b10281b55914_LemonZkittle5.jpglarge.5b10282785538_LemonZkittleBudz4.jpglarge.5b10283251ac6_LemonZkittleBudz3.jpglarge.5b10283e89d18_LemonZkittleBudz.jpglarge.5b1027f7cd761_LemonZkittleBudz8.jpglarge.5b10280333dbe_LemonZkittleBudz7.jpglarge.5b1027af07f4d_LemonZkittle10.jpglarge.5b1027eb4857b_LemonZkittleBudz9.jpg

Mixed bag of bud shots above over the last few days, the last two are without flash and I've tried to sharpen them up but they're not very good unfortunately...will get some more up before they come down and that's all for now, thanks for watching :v: 

12 people like this

Very nice great lookin result !  I was triggered to sprout some of these Zkittles about a page ago thanks

@botanics thanks for the info mate. Sounds bloody devine, and those buds look really well developed and nicely dense. 

I know that zkittlez is supposed to be a grape / fruity flavour and aroma so what your describing sounds spot on. 

They doo look really nice mate. After the current crop I think I'm on them.

GV.

5 people like this

Gorgeous mate, looks cooked to perfection :skin_up:and the flavours sound lovely. Top gardening as per usual :) 

Edited by nudger36
3 people like this

Hey mate ,

Lovely finished buds , sorry to hear of your tech NO failure , damn I hope you didn't lose anything vital bro. 

Great job on the grow as usual 

:yinyang:

2 people like this

Looking great Botanics!

1 person likes this

@nudger36

Good to see you about Nudge, been a while bud and cheers for the compliments...was easy after she went into bloom and no bother to grow mate :v: 

@Breezus

I did bud and not good though when your research is due in and a few days prior, you lose all your references :fear:   But I pulled it out of the bag and put some hours in...had to rewrite very little actually as the internet sources I picked back up quite simple because I like to directly quote when using the sources :v: 

@dirtdog

Thanks bud, I did burn her a bit though and pushed here hard with nutes, hence a good long flush to burn up stores :v:  

5 people like this

Good to see things are looking peachy @botanics! Been wondering how the zkitlles were going... lovely! 

Very sorry to read about your loss, mate!

All best,

:v:

1 person likes this

@Slugums

I'm just toking a spliff right at this very moment my friend and it's well tidy, fair play, but early yet, we'll see after a bit of time in the jar and I'm thinking of chopping it down tonight...not sure yet, see how stoned I get first lol   And there's no loss mate, we only gain and I've learned a valuable lesson that cost me around 5 hours of more work :v: 

6 people like this

@botanics Just a quick question, What week are you in? 

Mine come to the end of week 8 on Monday and im chopping because I i really need the space.

1 person likes this

Lovely and frosty. 

Really glad i stumbled on this diary a while back. Might be my next purchase after seeing this.

2 people like this

@BullBill

Well this a good question mate because I was sure I switched them on a Saturday and germ my Smiles on the Wednesday of the same week...however, I might of mixed them up and so if it was the Saturday, then they are 8 weeks bloom tomorrow, if not they are just past eight weeks and 58 days from the switch...been running these on 11/13 too mind ;) 

@Alan Johnson

Thanks bud...very frosty she is, diary not so good and done better ones but haven't had the time to put into it as much as I wished :v: 

2 people like this