Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

smokie1 b c f c

smokies lemon zkittles n bubba island kush test grow

179 posts in this topic

cheers lads. yeah i normally go onto 2ml grow at the end as well @dirtdog i only have fishmix tho, so thought id play it safe, as this fish mix is strong stuff, stinks too. lol 

not long now, another week and il take them down,after taking some pics of course. :skin_up:

2 people like this

Looking nice mate. They do have that flavour look about them, good yellowing to the leaves for this far through bloom as well so that flavour should carry through really nice and clean. 

I have said before I always get better results in the finished buds from plants that have that spaced out golf ball like structure rather than huge colas. I think it shows the breeder concentrated on the quality of the finished plant rather than just making a plant that yield lots of smelly buds. GSC is a good example, has the same structure but very gives very dense potent buds. And although I understand some folks have to keep numbers in mind, me personally I'd rather just add another 2 and get better buds than go for a larger yielding strain that might not be as good. 

And I see that in this strain, looking forward to hearing what folks think of the finished buds.

ATB 

GV.

3 people like this

On 5/26/2018 at 0:35 AM, BullBill said:

@smokie1 b c f c

Lemon Kush I think it's by advanced seeds is a very nice yeilding lemon strain. First run with em did 17oz from 4 11 litres in Coco.

I don't think these lemon skittlez have done even half of that, can only hope it makes up for it in taste. I know it smells the part. 

ive run the amnesia kush from dinafem, they all gave great buds that i grew in with some lemon haze clones and buds were well fat, big swollen calxs of lemony hashy goodness. ive never grew any of advanced stuff, ive seen them about adverts over the years, but never grew any. 

1 person likes this

yeah im smoking a joint of the bigger lemon zkittles plant i took of a bud early. its deffo got a lemony/kush taste to this one. dense buds too, full of orange hairs. 

i know what you meen about the GSC i love the cookies me. the dutch passion auto colorado cookies i grew out for crimbo smoke, was amazing taste wise, and the resin, thc content was more than most of the photo strains i had in with them. :yinyang: im going to chuck a couple to germ,to chuck in with my next round. best auto ive grew yet. 

as you say @GreenVision as there yellowing early, says there's no food stored up in the plant,so they will smoke/taste smooth. il feed the 9 weekers with just 2ml fish mix from now on, then in a weeks time il just give water only for about 5 days then let the soil dry out and chop them bang on week 9. i have some coming down in a few days time, the orangey one and the 50/50 lemon /orange skunk pheno. the bigger grapefruity smelling one il let go to 9 weeks i think. :unsure:

thanks for looking in:skin_up:

4 people like this

note to self ,gave them 2ml fish mix per liter today, the big lemon zkittles and a few others got fed on the 2ml f/mix. 

the 2 lemony/ orangey girls got just water only, and the bubba kush got water only today, im smoking a joint of the bubba and a little nug of lemon zkittles, and its zizzled me this morning. lol 

i can taste the bubba still now after smoking a few tokes 5 mins ago. il chop the bubba over the next few days, as she is yellowing a little now. :yinyang:

not long and they will be down, ready for the next lot to go in. :taz:

2 people like this

@smokie1 b c f c How's she looking?

Here's a pic of mine I just took on my fone, I'm not taking to 9, She's only having 8 as I need the space asap.So she's down in 3 days.

large.5b11b1afa26ec_rsz_1rsz_img_2018060

5 people like this

3 minutes ago, BullBill said:

@smokie1 b c f c How's she looking?

Here's a pic of mine I just took on my fone, I'm not taking to 9, She's only having 8 as I need the space asap.So she's down in 3 days.

large.5b11b1afa26ec_rsz_1rsz_img_2018060

looking good she is mate. loads of resin on her. i have chopped my 3 x smaller lemon zkittles now, i have left the big bushy girl in the 11l pot to bud a little longer. and a lemony/orange smelling girl. i will be reveging one of these fruity smelling ones,to get mum clones off

im just thinking to keep the orangey one, or the lemony one. im going to leave some on the bottoms to reveg the best smoking one. i have a clone of the big bushy pheno that is more grapefruity/skunky. il get some pics took asap and uploaded :yinyang:

2 people like this

@smokie1 b c f c

I took some cuttings during flower, So my cuttings took a little extra time to root and Re veg, They we're covered in thc, so I found a really orange fruity smelling one, the shortest more indica of them all really.

So gonna let it grow out a little more and use it as a donor. So fingers crossed I was right.

Good look on your re veg tho and look forward to seeing pics. 

3 people like this

fair play @BullBill the orangey/ fruity ones with a slight lemon smell, are gonna smoke nice, there the best smelling out of all the girls i have. one stinks of pure skunk. lol i can still smell it now

il get some pics took of the remaining 2 lemon zkittles. i have left some on the base of the bubba island kush to reveg for clones, as the smoke is real pungent kush, that is pure bubba kush flavor. and the buzz is doing me great for night time smoking. i have a nug i took a week early, rest is now hanging under the c/filter. with the 3 little lemon zkittles:yinyang:

3 people like this

hi fellow growers/ smokers/ eaters. im just trying a joint of this bubba island kush, real strong bubba taste, with a headband fuzzy buzz to it. im stoned of half a joint. lol 

looks like il be putting the bottom of this bubba to reveg for clones. would have to grow a few tho as the yield aint great, but the end product is sweet top drawer smoke. 

i have 2 of the lemon zkittles hanging up drying, i tried a joint of a diff lemon zkittles, and its really skunky. i have 2 of the lemon smelling zkittles still in flower, with the big zkittles in the 11l pot, and the lemony smelling girls, il chop them over the next few days as there well cooked now, at 8 weeks and 6 days flower today, so 1 day off 9 weeks flower. will take some pics to upload when i chop the last 2. :yinyang:

5 people like this

good morning fellow herb growers. well ive done the deed, ive cut the lemon zkittles down, i took some pics before her death. she lives on tho as i have a clone in veg. 

i was looking at them yesterday, and thought these buds are dense as golf balls, big long colas, that stink of grapefruit/ kush. so i checked them for bud rot, as i normally loose some to it if the buds are this dense. glad to say i found no rot, but as the leafs were fading out, going yellow. i thought its best to play it safe. she is well cooked now today at the chop she was at 9 weeks and one day into 12/12. she was ready at 8 weeks, but i took the other smaller lemon zkittles at 8 weeks so i wanted to let this one go to 9 weeks flower. the buds deffo swelled up lots in the last 7 to 10 days of flower. 

buds stink like grapefruit kush on this zkittles pheno. and has that iced grapefruit look and feel to the buds from her. taste is earthy/ kushy from this one with a slight grapefruit skunk background to it. 

anyhow enought talk, il let the pics speak :yinyang: let me know what you think all, dont be shy. even if its to say i done sumin wrong, i dont mind man, its more life in the thread. 

large.IMG_1109.JPG

im stoned this morning, smoking some siz hash, with some bubba island kush. im talking again. lol 

you can see from this pic below that the buds are well cooked and full of smelly kushy resin. lots of brown hairs to her. pungent stink and half just like the skunks, well she is a skunk thinking of it. lol deffo carbon filter eaters these buggers are. :taz:

large.IMG_1108.JPGlarge.IMG_1105.JPGlarge.IMG_1103.JPG

i chopped well into the buds like this one below to remove those yellow sugar leafs from the buds, as its deffo mold magnet having dead/ yellow buds that shrink into the big buds. i learnt the hard way. lol 

not one bit of mold, humidity is about 38% max, with a min temp of 23c. so apart from the 32c week last week in the tent,:wallbash: the enviroment has been spot on running the extractor fan on 24/7. il buy a new one soon, with a voltage fan stepping controller with a temp probe. that will keep my temps at 28c in summer, il use my 5 inch as a air inlet when i buy the khgh power 6 inch rvk fan/filter. 

il be back in a week or 2 with smoke reports all. not long now and my jars will be full for summer smoke. :toot:

large.IMG_1107.JPGlarge.IMG_1102.JPGlarge.IMG_1099.JPGlarge.IMG_1104.JPG

11 people like this

i forgot to add that these lemon zkittles have chunky stems on them that hold the buds up a treat. it flopped when i took it out the tent, but was fine till then. stunk out my room. but its now gone, and being late/ early am cropping, i should be stealthy. i have a 10 inch rhino pro filter, and im glad i have as my room dont stink of bud bad at all , even when im smoking weed as the air inlets suck in the smoke and then through the filter. :yinyang:

there is a good 3.5 oz off this lemon zkittle above. plus i took the top off about 11 days ago. i had chopped a couple of colas when i started taking pics, i almost forgot.

peace all

smokie1:skin_up: 

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
5 people like this

Some chunky tasty looking bud you got there smokie,well done mucker,can’t wait to read your smoke report.

ive took two down but the other 5 are still 50% clear 50% milky so going to give them up to a week more but hopefully not that long as I get bud rot if I’m not very very careful.

Great diary,really enjoyed it.

dd

2 people like this

cheers @dirtdog im smoking on the kushy tasting one now, zkittles must have kush in there i think as well as the grapefruit. :unsure:

all the best for your other 5 to finish off soon mate. some tasty stuff it is. :yinyang:

i have paniks zkittzos and sour orange diesels waiting there turn in my living room under the sun. smelling fruity as fook they are. i have a thread diary on them, but smells are smelling great so far, big thanks goes out to @dutchpassiontony and d/p for sending the seeds over. respect. :skin_up:

1 person likes this

good morning everyone. im smoking some joints to test the orange smelling lemon zkittles, and its lost a little of the orange smell, its still there, but with a dank skunk kush smell now its dryed properly. the buds from every one of these ive smoked is full of resin, its sticky even when bone dry. 

the buzz, whoosh, is great, feel good high, with a kushy whack if over smoked. i know as i overdone it last night, and passed out smoking a cocktail joint of lemon zkittle's and bubba island kush. lol 

i love them both, the bubba is real strong indica buzz, with that strong bubba kush flavor, im glad tony chucked me 3 in now. il be reveging her for cuts, ive fed the bubba kush today on 2ml fish mix per liter to help with nitrogen for the reveg phase. 

all of my lemon zkittles have a slight kushy ring to them, even the big zkittles looking girl, has a kushy smell taste, mixed with grapefruit skunk notes. very pungent smelling/ tasting like the old super skunks 

what are your lemon zkittles looking like now @BullBill ? my one above looks a good yielder. 

and @botanics have you got a skunk kushy stink, taste from your girl bro ? as your one looks very sim to the one in my pics above, resin fests ain't they, sticky funk for sure. :skin_up:

these buds of the zkittles looking girl pictured below are super dense, rock hard, there is no give in then, and is hard to open up the buds to look at there that dense. 

cain't wait to see what the way in is. there is about half oz of popcorn from lower down on the pant still, they can come down in a few days to go into the freezer in the hash bags. with the trim from the sugar leafs, i chuck all the fan leafs away. 

large.IMG_1107.JPG

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
7 people like this