Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

smokie1 b c f c

smokies lemon zkittles n bubba island kush test grow

179 posts in this topic

sorry to post about my content on your diary man it's about your stuff on here not me lol sorry geeza

not at all @Whambud this site is for us all to learn from one another . i enjoy helping people out with grow advice, just as much as growing bro. share the knowledge 

i have been growing weed for over 20 years now, and im still learning the odd thing now mate. i have found that one can never learn enough about growing canna. :yinyang:

about your plants starting to bud up, are they just preflowers, 2 white hairs coming out of the small calx on the stems ? or are they furring up a treat like there in full flower mode ? 

if there flowering on 18/6 there auto's or semi auto's maybe mate. it wont hurt to have a few flowering on 18/6 while the others veg, i do it allot for early smoke. just as the plants are ready to flower, the auto's are ready to harvest. its all good. 

what are they that are flowering on 18/6 mate ? 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

not at all @Whambud this site is for us all to learn from one another . i enjoy helping people out with grow advice, just as much as growing bro. share the knowledge 

i have been growing weed for over 20 years now, and im still learning the odd thing now mate. i have found that one can never learn enough about growing canna. :yinyang:

about your plants starting to bud up, are they just preflowers, 2 white hairs coming out of the small calx on the stems ? or are they furring up a treat like there in full flower mode ? 

if there flowering on 18/6 there auto's or semi auto's maybe mate. it wont hurt to have a few flowering on 18/6 while the others veg, i do it allot for early smoke. just as the plants are ready to flower, the auto's are ready to harvest. its all good. 

what are they that are flowering on 18/6 mate ? 

There not semi auto, or auto's was small buds like bearly developed however i just cut it of lol and cheers man like i said your gonna have your brains pick when i do mine ;) you doing the bubba island????

lol yeah i have one bubba island kush girl, there are a few pics of her above, she is only small. but has a few good tops on her. 

i read your poly t thread, your pants must of started flowering due to less than 16 hours light per day. were at about 16 hours light per day now outdoors. maybe a little over 16, closer to 17 now. 

put up your pollytunnel dude and get some pics up. it sounds a good size to fit a load of plants in. fair play. 

are you in the uk dude ? or somewhere else

im growing a load outdoors in the garden again this year. all in pots, sunk in the ground in case they need moving. 

1 person likes this

lemon zkittles had a going over today, i had a good smell of each one. one is skunk smelling, two are lemony smelling, and the one in the big pot smells half lemony, and skunky. 

il get more pics up in a week or so when there bigger. :hippy:

1 person likes this

smokie hiya man............. was just wondering if they ZK is a 15ltr pot man ??............ at day 22 flower, so add 14 days before flowering 12/12 ??.......yea ??

If that is still the same 600w HPS duel bruv........ would recommend, it may have done it"s time in service. One plant under a 600w at 5wks from hatch, would be a tad bigger ???........... all else being fine etc........... just a thought bruv............ how long you had the 600w in service bro ??................ more than 2 grows, 180 days emission drop quite a bit bro............ in particular, UV & IR......... the most important................. just a thought ok....  husbandry look great from here bruva....... could be wrong........ more than 3 grows on that lamp smokies my man ??.........AM

Edited by AutoMaster
1 person likes this

Watching closely ,looking good so far ,I got Lemon zkittles on order now with some blueberry OG  ,so interesting to see what they look like in few weeks, I can’t wait to start again. 

Good luck and I hope the ganja gods r watching over you closely and gift you abundance of fruits. 

1 person likes this

Hey man, Here's a pic of mine

large.rsz_screenshot_20180501-234106.png

There are 4 there in 11 litre pots. The 2 taller ones are at the back, 2 smaller ones at front, I had to raise them on bricks. These are 22 days of 12/12.

Edited by BullBill
3 people like this

On 4/30/2018 at 2:24 PM, AutoMaster said:

smokie hiya man............. was just wondering if they ZK is a 15ltr pot man ??............ at day 22 flower, so add 14 days before flowering 12/12 ??.......yea ??

If that is still the same 600w HPS duel bruv........ would recommend, it may have done it"s time in service. One plant under a 600w at 5wks from hatch, would be a tad bigger ???........... all else being fine etc........... just a thought bruv............ how long you had the 600w in service bro ??................ more than 2 grows, 180 days emission drop quite a bit bro............ in particular, UV & IR......... the most important................. just a thought ok....  husbandry look great from here bruva....... could be wrong........ more than 3 grows on that lamp smokies my man ??.........AM

hi mate. im using 11 liter pots. i had a slow veg on these as i left them in small pots for ages under normal sunlight, till i potted them up to about 2l pots, i then left them too long in the 2l pots before potting up into a 11 liter square pot before flower. so they never spent all the veg time in the tent under the 600w. 

the bulb in the 600w is on its second crop now dude. i will change the bulb after one more crop. as you say, i normaly do the same, about 3 crops and then i buy a new one.

about every 9 months i buy a new bulb.

thanks for looking in, and the advice. another month and il be smoking some lemon zkittles. touch bud. lol :hippy:

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, BullBill said:

Hey man, Here's a pic of mine

large.rsz_screenshot_20180501-234106.png

There are 4 there in 11 litre pots. The 2 taller ones are at the back, 2 smaller ones at front, I had to raise them on bricks. These are 22 days of 12/12.

hi bro. there looking bang tidy. the one on the far right with the outlet string cord hanging above it looks like my zkittles dominant lemon z. 

what smells are you getting of yours now ? mine are skunky, others lemony. and the zkittles dom one smells a bit citrusy, with some fruity skunk smell in there. 

thanks for looking in, and sharing your pic. its always good to see how others ones are looking to compare the look of the pheno's/ geno's. :smokin:

2 people like this

@smokie1 b c f c I haven't really notocied any distinct smells yet, What I can say is that there's not much odour at all compared to the amnesia #7 I had in before, but there's plenty of time left for that to change.

Yeah I look in quite alot, trying to see if the more Zkittlez pheno has been found. At first I thought it would be the smaller more indca pheno, Then after more reading I thought the taller one, So really I have no idea lol. 

I'm looking forward to your next pic update anyway fella, Your a week or so ahead of me, So Im like an excited dog checking this daily.

Edited by BullBill
1 person likes this

yeah @BullBill the more indica dom/ small bushy pheno's are the zkittles looking girls.  mine had hardly any smell at the stage yours are at too. its only the past week tops that they started smelling. the zkittles dom plant i have dont smell as much as the tall skunk phenotypes. but as you say there is plenty of time for the terps to go into overdrive. 

with most of the lemony strains i have grew they dont smell of anything at like week 3 flower. then come week 4/ 5 flower they start stinking real citrusy. its strange, the old superlemon haze cut i used to grow smelling like cut grass at week 3 flower, then a week or so later they hummed of lemons. its the sativas i belive that grow like this. indicas seem to stink more in week3 flower compared to sat's. 

cheers mate. il do a update with pics over the next coupe of days. il try n get a few pics uploaded later on today

2 people like this

Yeah mine is Skunky, ponging a bit now the flowers are putting out more :naughty:

2 people like this

good day to all. 

yeah @botanics my lemon zkittles are looking good. the big one, that is more zkittles dominant, is smelling real grapefruity mate.

the one bubba island kush is smelling nice too. i took some pics of how there looking. 

large.IMG_0963.JPGlarge.IMG_0964.JPG

looking and smelling real lush this lemon zkittles is. more pics of the emon zkittes below. 

large.IMG_0962.JPGlarge.IMG_0960.JPGlarge.IMG_0956.JPGlarge.IMG_0953.JPGlarge.IMG_0951.JPGlarge.IMG_0950.JPGlarge.IMG_0944.JPGlarge.IMG_0946.JPGlarge.IMG_0945.JPG

pics aint great i know :wallbash: il buy a camera soon when i can afford one deffo.:yinyang:

bubba island kush pics below folks. 

large.IMG_0941.JPGlarge.IMG_0935.JPG

getting some frost on her now this bubba is. 

large.IMG_0936.JPGlarge.IMG_0937.JPG

4 people like this