Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DaFrench

Le petit frenchie... Hi all!

16 posts in this topic

Hello everybody!

I'm sorry about my bad english, everyone know wich french people does not speak english ;)

I come from France ,I have started to grow cannabis in 2008, and since the passion never left me.
I've growth with neon, HPS 250/400/600/1000, in NFT system, in Coir DTW system, in compost not organic, and now in compost organic with organic nutrients only. I'm sale manager in a growshop since 3 years, i'm lucky for play with equipements.

So, I'm growing in organic soil, with organic nutrients in a growroom, light for flowering is a HPS 1000W Double Ended Gavita associated with AAW Large, for growth I prefere a MH 600W SunMaster always with AAW Medium.

I'm happy to join uk420 community, you're more profesionnal than french farmers for sure, I like that. ;)

Please, don't hesitate to correct my languages mistakes, I like that too :bangin:

Good vibe

Edited by DaFrench
16 people like this

Bon soir DaFrench et bienvenu :)

1 person likes this

Welcome aboard. We Brits have always loved and welcomed the French. There are even special language tapes just for us for when we go there.

4 people like this

Welcome buddy im sure u have alot to share also.

:D

good moaning. 
i am officer crabtree. i wark for British Ontelligence bot I have disgeezed maseelf as a poloceman so I am oble to move aboot with complate frodom.:yinyang:

5 people like this

welcome to the site mate......

1 person likes this

Ca va? 

Welcome........Nice to have our European brothers here :)

4 people like this

Bienvenue 

Salut je suis anglais et vivre en France bienvenue a uk420 cest le shit:smokin:

5 people like this

11 hours ago, DaFrench said:

Hello everybody!

I'm sorry about my bad English, everyone know wich french people does not speak English  (Stop apologising. You are literate enough to understand easily, but I left this sentence as is without corrections)

I come from France. and have started to grow cannabis in 2008, and since then the passion has never left me. (present perfect structure required as the situation started in the past and continues to now)
I've growth (growth is a noun, but you need the past participle of the verb to grow - grown) with neon, HPS 250/400/600/1000, in an (you need either the indefinite article or to pluralise system. An is used instead of a as NFT starts with a vowel sound sound) NFT system, in a Coir DTW system, in non organic compost not organic, and now in organic compost organic (remember that the adjective comes before the noun in English) with organic nutrients only. I'm a sales manager (occupations require an article in English) in a growshop 
since  (since can only be used with a specific start date)

for  3 years, iI'm (the personal pronoun I must always be capitalised) lucky for to play (infinitive verb form required) with equipements (cannot be pluralised in English).

So, I'm growing in organic soil, with organic nutrients in a grow room and the light for flowering is a HPS 1000W Double Ended Gavita associated with AAW Large and for growth I prefere a MH 600W SunMaster always with AAW Medium.

I'm happy to join the uk420 community, you're more professionnal than f French farmers for sure, I like that. 

Please, don't hesitate to correct my languages mistakes, I like that too 

Good vibe

There really is no need to apologise for language errors as we can easily understand you. We are not all bad people and this is indeed a wonderful community.

As a former English teacher, I couldn't resist the urge to take you up on your offer to correct your mistakes. I hope this helps.

You should really get a grow diary happening so people can see what you are doing and help if needed, or even learn from your experience. 

Again, welcome aboard the board.

Edited by GreengoStarr
5 people like this

Salut Le Petit Frenchie

Je suis aussi petite, je suis la souris eek!

Bienvenu et bon chance!

2 people like this

A warm welcome to you...

:v:

Welcome fellow European!!

2 people like this

welcome on board mate ,  any questions,,,  just ask away  
 theres plenty of knowledgable and helpful people on here 
Edited by vortex