Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

d-wave and mandela effects

37 posts in this topic

ok if youve been following along with the ufo thread and the dwave stuff .if not then

jump to the 2.00 mark of this video so you get what this is going  to be about ..i want to make it clear before anyone posts what they understand ..

ok i never believed this mandela effect ..that the past is being changed as we speak literally ...wellllllllllllll that was until today ..

my wife was feeling a lot better today so i took her out shopping and we popped in to see my parents ..as its my dads birthday on the 7th jan ..always has been since he was a kid ..we mark it on our calendar every year ...

well today being the 8th of january we knew we were a day late so wished him belated happy birthday for yesterday ....

err me birthdays today ..the 8th ..,my wife looked at me and me dad and said no ..its the 7th its always the 7th ...but he said no insistant it is today ..well we checked our last two years of calendars when we got home ..its the 7th ...my wifes a bit freaked by this as my old man then relayed a story to her of his friend who he has been sending a birthday card to on te 3rd of july ..been sending it for 50 years ..except last year he got an email from his friend ..out of the blue saying ..its not me birthday yet ..thats on the 5th of july ...now my old man knows for a fact this guys bday is the 3rd ..

im now paying a fuckin shitload  of attention to past memories of people around me ..and by fuck most are saying things that relate to the past being changed ..this is getting mighty fuckin strange ..my wifes now experienced a few cases of the past changing .

4 people like this

Yeah there's a few of the well known things I'm absolutely sure about but they are not the same now, some folks say it's all false memory but I dunno tbh

3 people like this

I remember how big a wagon wheel used to be even if my mates think its the same size

Vince, whats it say on his driver license/birth cert. For the past to change every corresponding bit of info needs to change too

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Wagon wheels weren't bigger.. Its you that was smaller...

lol

Edited by Daze
10 people like this

54 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I remember how big a wagon wheel used to be even if my mates think its the same size

Vince, whats it say on his driver license/birth cert. For the past to change every corresponding bit of info needs to change too

ive dug out a few things that i can prove to him that will show him 7th has always been his bday ,im going to get him to show me some id stuff ..honestly i thought he may be going a bit doo lally ..he also couldnt work out why my brother went to see him yesterday to say happy birthday to him ..

just had another weird one ..watched a video about eyes an mandela effect ..then my wife asked cmon what colour are my eyes ..so i said grey blue which they are ..she said fuck off their brown ..had a look at the weddin photo and their brown ..my eyes always been brown ..and she swears they have always been greeny brown ..and their more green than brown now ..im putting this one down to her chemo and my glaucoma ....i refuse to believe the eye mandela effect .

Your going to go mad vin...

Oh, hang on.....

lol

2 people like this

ive been there ...meet the best people there lol ..

it has to be the chemo and the eyedrops i use ..im not having this ...ffs ..thats cos wifes still watching that fuckin twin peaks ..

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Daze said:

Wagon wheels weren't bigger.. Its you that was smaller...

lol

Its a conspiracy I tell ya, its all one big rouse by burtons

I am not alone lollol 

Are-Chocolate-Bars-Getting-Smaller.jpg

e2a burtons deny this

dpuble edit.....and Im talking early nineties........they must have been huge lol 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

ook ...this video has hit a nerve with me particularily ...over the last few months when theres been a nice full moon out and theres been a little bit of cloud i often stand outside and watch the moon and sky at night ..

ive noticed and i thought it was me eyes ..and id love someone to check this out ..very easy to check ..cos i honestly think its my eyes but 

the effect i see is when looking at the moon ..shining through wispy clouds the clouds seem to a) either have an almost visible triangle over the moon and or b) the clouds look their on a conveyor belt that stop starts constantly the more you look at it ..

again glaucoma for me but id love to know if anyone else can confirm the clouds do do that ..also we witnessed a plane look like it was stationary a couple of days ago ..so much so the wife commented ..perspective no doubt ..

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star

right ..follow up ..ive checked my dads id ..he is definately my dad ..and all his id says jan 8th for his birthday .

but heres another mindfuck for me and wife ..me mum was chucking out picture frames today she no longer wanted .and had put aside some pics from my wife and i`s wedding day ..lovely pics shitty frames ..so when i got home i took the pics out of the frames and showed wife ..thats when i found two pictures behind a picture ..one is of our son aged 3 ..wearing clothes that neither me or wife remember and my son when showed said ..ive never had those clothes ..never had waterproods inblue red and yellow ..and weve been through our photo collection and no where is there a pic of my son wearing those clothes ..next is a photo of me and wife before we married ..my wifes got a hair cut that looks like a lama and ive got a  fucking mullet ..trust me i have never ever in my life had a mullet ..we recognise what we are wearing but the hair is sooo foreign to us its freaked us both a litlle ..again ..could be we just dont remember ..but even my sons insistance he never wore those clothes is just a tad odd .

7 people like this

No one wants to remember a mullet Vince lol If your into anime, you should watch steinsgate, very good and on topic ;)

5 people like this

honestly my wife has never had a haircut that looks like this 

Llama.jpg

9 people like this

Dare i say..

if there's pics of these things, then...clearly you must have had  these things lol

1 person likes this

in a different timeline yes we probably did ..but we just never had these haircuts .id love to be able to post this pic but i cant ..its puzzled us so much ..we dont even know where it was taken .

1 person likes this