Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thickstalks

best strain youve grown outdoors from seed in last 2 years?

38 posts in this topic

im looking to get some seeds for this up coming outdoor season.....what seed strains have done well for you in the last 2 years outdoors?
potency and mold resistance are my top priorities

Killer kush was good for me. 

Posted (edited)

There are a few topics on this already dude, doesn't need rehashing again..

Just from the first page.. :smokin:

Edited by Fry
3 people like this

there can never be too much info,new strains pop up every year,threads get buried so new posters might not see them....thats why i made this thread dude

some great info in the plant of the year thread...thanx bro....killer kush has great ratings!

Delicious seeds have new early versions out, I've been looking at the sugar black rose EV.

I don't think they were out in time for last season, so there's no relevant info yet. 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, beezee said:

Delicious seeds have new early versions out, I've been looking at the sugar black rose EV.

I don't think they were out in time for last season, so there's no relevant info yet. 

One thing i do know is that they are freaking expansive!

2 people like this

@Dutchjohnny not really any more than others, in fact cheaper than serious 6 

5 x sbr ev £30.22

6 x s6 £44.34

That's direct from from the breeders and I'm sure sweet seeds and dinafem are similar prices ;)

1 person likes this

Cheaper than S6, but they are way to expansive also. Selling outdoor seeds for 7 pounds a seed is just a rip off.

Look at RGS and Sweet seeds for example, they are selling them for half these prices.

8 people like this

why is red purps so high on the list?i grew it and thought it lacked potency...wasnt really tasty either

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, Dutchjohnny said:

Cheaper than S6, but they are way to expansive also. Selling outdoor seeds for 7 pounds a seed is just a rip off.

Look at RGS and Sweet seeds for example, they are selling them for half these prices.

Very good plants don't always cost the most amount of ££££ 

large.P1020983.JPGlarge.P1030084.JPG

9 people like this

19 minutes ago, thickstalks said:

why is red purps so high on the list?

Because until femaleseeds fucked up dans order they used to be reliable,that sadly has went out of the window,the original red-purps always produced the goods,sadly nowadays not it seems.

5 people like this

34 minutes ago, Dutchjohnny said:

Sweet seeds killer Kush are about the same price, alright you get 2 free, but you get free stuff from delicious too.

I agree that this is way too much, my point is they are no more expensive than the others when you look at what you are actually paying for... Except Panik, he's gonna make a mint with his seeds at better pricing ;)

2 people like this

14 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

Very good plants don't always cost the most amount of ££££ 

large.P1020983.JPGlarge.P1030084.JPG

what strain is that?