Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Woodie2010

Canna Autoflower Grow

28 posts in this topic

5/2/18 Day 45 Week7.

Water/Feed 4Ltr per plant

16Ltr Water with nutes 16ml A+B, 2ml Rhizo, 10ml Cannazym, 16ml Boost in Total.

1ml A+B, .12ml Rhizo, .6ml Cannazym, 1ml Boost, Per Litre.

PH 5.9, E.C 1.0, Water/Feed Temp 20dc, Run off 30% with EC 1.5

Room Temps 22-30dc  Humidity 40-55%. All cheese plants are about 23 inches tall but the blue cheese is only about 18 but still looks sweet.

CheeseXXL                                                                                                           BlueCheese

large.IMG_2374.JPGlarge.IMG_2373.JPG

Cheese                                                                                                               CheeseXXL

large.IMG_2372.JPGlarge.IMG_2370.jpg

Sry bad photos cause was to stoned to bother moving the plants away from the light, luvs me some white widow :smokin::haveadab:

7/2/18 Plants drying quicker so gave 1.5ltr water, Ph 6.0 Temp 20dc background Ec.3

8/2/18 Day48

16Ltr Water with nutes 17.6ml A+B, 2ml Rhizo, 10ml Cannazym, 17.6ml Boost in Total.

1.1ml A+B, .12ml Rhizo, .6ml Cannazym, 1.1ml Boost, Per Litre.

PH 6.1, E.C 1.0, Water/Feed Temp 22dc, Run off 35% with EC 1.3

Room Temps 22-30dc  Humidity 40-55%. Will keep gradually increasing Ec but plants are looking gooooood :cowboy: imo. As always any advice much appreciated.:haveadab:

BlueCheese                                                                                                         BlueCheese

large.IMG_2388.jpglarge.IMG_2387.jpg

Cheese                                                                                                               Cheese

large.IMG_2386.jpglarge.IMG_2380.JPG

CheeseXXL                                                                                                         CheeseXXL

large.IMG_2385.jpglarge.IMG_2381.JPG

CheeseXXL                                                                                                          CheeseXXL

large.IMG_2384.JPGlarge.IMG_2382.JPG

Keep on rocking :thumsup:

1 person likes this

10/2/18    1ltr water, Ph 5.9 Temp 20dc background Ec.3

11/2/18 Day48

16Ltr Water with nutes 19.2ml A+B, 2ml Rhizo, 10ml Cannazym, 19.2ml Boost in Total.

1.2ml A+B, .12ml Rhizo, .6ml Cannazym, 1.2ml Boost, Per Litre.

PH 6.1, E.C 1.0, Water/Feed Temp 19dc, Run off 30-35% with EC 1.2

Room Temps 22-30dc  Humidity 40-50%. ABout 24inches tall except for bluecheese that never stretched but still all looking good so far and fattening up :george::skin_up:

BlueCheese                                                                                                         BlueCheese

large.IMG_2405.JPGlarge.IMG_2403.JPG

Cheese                                                                                                                Cheese

large.IMG_2402.JPGlarge.IMG_2401.JPG

CheeseXXL                                                                                                              CHeeseXXL

large.IMG_2400.JPGlarge.IMG_2399.JPG

large.IMG_2398.JPGCheeseXXLlarge.IMG_2397.JPGCheeseXXL

2 people like this

Correction on last post the plants were 51days old (11/2/18) White Widow is getting to me:chains:

14/2/18 Day54

16Ltr Water with nutes 22.4ml A+B, 2ml Rhizo, 10ml Cannazym, 22.4ml Boost in Total.

1.4ml A+B, .12ml Rhizo, .6ml Cannazym, 1.4ml Boost, Per Litre.

PH 5.9, E.C 1.1, Water/Feed Temp 20dc, Run off 30% with EC 1.4

Room Temps 22-30dc  Humidity 40-50%. Will keep increasing CocoA+B and boost slowly and will be adding canna pk boost next feed cause I imagine my feed is still abit light.

CheeseXXL                                                                           

large.IMG_2430.JPGlarge.IMG_2429.JPG

CheeseXXL

large.IMG_2428.JPGlarge.IMG_2427.JPG

BlueCheese

large.IMG_2426.JPGlarge.IMG_2424.JPG

Cheese

large.IMG_2422.JPGlarge.IMG_2420.JPG

3 people like this

looking  delish mate .... now wait for the bud swell ....   yummmmmm

1 person likes this

17/2/18 Day57

16Ltr Water with nutes 22.4ml A+B, 4.8ml Canna PK, 10ml Cannazym, 22.4ml Boost in Total.

1.4ml A+B, .3ml Canna PK, .6ml Cannazym, 1.4ml Boost, Per Litre.

PH 5.9, E.C 1.3, Water/Feed Temp 20dc, Run off 30% with EC 1.4

Room Temps 22-30dc  Humidity 40-50%. Looking at my lower leaves I have found spider mite(two spotted mite) and then realised they be on all plants:wallbash: on lower leaves so have declared all out WAR and sprayed with pyrethrum ec at 2ml per half litre and will spray again in seven days. Theres only about 3-4weeks left on this grow so am hoping I can prevent them from progressing but am not sure how long I can use the pyrethrum ec for, I figure spray today and then again in 7days then leave it at that. If anyone has used the killer mites u can buy please let me know ur experience thanks :bong:

large.IMG_2457.JPG

1 person likes this

Fascinated by these diaries- they're like good stories. Will do a couple myself this year. Thanks for the great thread

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, The Green Hornet said:

Fascinated by these diaries- they're like good stories. Will do a couple myself this year. Thanks for the great thread

lol the diaries are the only way I can remember what to do and what not to do(memory is fucked), but sadly my diaries don't always end with a happy ending(:wanker:) :( To be honest though this grow was going great and was having no issues, till now. So I guess I'm gonna have to add some new characters in the form of some predator mites cause I'm not to keen on spraying pyrethrum again so close to harvest and I haven't got enough weed filled jars to cover me long enough to burn:pitchfork: this grow room down and rebuild :furious: I have also ordered some canna cure foliar spray which will hopefully prevent them in future but am interested to try the predator mites on the affected plants and just use the canna cure foliar spray on my next batch that have not being attacked yet.

The best thing about doing a diary is the good ppl on here will have all the information they need to help diagnose whats going wrong or right in ur grows and that's very beneficial, all the best with ur future grows and hope to see some of ur stories.:bong:

Yes, I'm hoping it will really help with this years grows. Sorry about your spider mites- hope you can sort it out

1 person likes this

Spider mite :russian:

1 person likes this

20/2/18 Day60

16Ltr Water with nutes 24ml A+B, 6.4ml Canna PK, 10ml Cannazym, 24ml Boost in Total.

1.5ml A+B, .4ml Canna PK, .6ml Cannazym, 1.5ml Boost, Per Litre.

PH 6.0, E.C 1.3, Water/Feed Temp 22dc, Run off 30% with EC 1.6

Room Temps 22-30dc  Humidity 40-50%. Pyrethrum EC slowed down the spidermite but did not kill them all as of yet anyway.Only about 3 weeks left till harvest time is supposedly due.

Cheese 

large.IMG_2470.JPGlarge.IMG_2469.JPG

BlueCheese

large.IMG_2468.JPGlarge.IMG_2467.JPG

CheeseXXL

large.IMG_2464.JPGlarge.IMG_2462.JPG

CheeseXXL

large.IMG_2463.JPGlarge.IMG_2461.JPG

Have received email that my predator spider mites are on the way and have also ordered a fish eye camera magnifier for my iPhone so hopefully I can get to see the predator mites destroying the little two spotted spider mite terrorists that have invaded my plants :pitchfork: depending on how good the fish eye camera for my iPhone is I might get a little video or some detailed pics of the Fight Night :furious::pitchfork:

23/2/18 Day63

Water/Feed 3Ltr per plant

12Ltr Water with nutes 18ml A+B, 5ml Canna PK, 7ml Cannazym, 18ml Boost in Total.

1.5ml A+B, .4ml Canna PK, .6ml Cannazym, 1.5ml Boost, Per Litre.

PH 6.0, E.C 1.3, Water/Feed Temp 17dc, Run off 15% with EC 1.6

Room Temps 22-30dc  Humidity 45-55%.

large.IMG_2482.jpg

Also got my bug killer artillery today.:pitchfork:large.IMG_2477.JPGPredator spider mites.Fumer bug bomb.Canna cure.

I have released the predator spider mites today so am hoping they will kill any current live mites and the satchet spider mites will keep advancing over the next few weeks till I harvest. Then I will bug bomb my grow cabin and install a new tent and 8 autopot system and use canna cure foliar spray to hopefully prevent spider mites ever harming my babies in future grows.