Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Woodie2010

Canna Autoflower Grow

28 posts in this topic

Germinated 22/12/17

2x Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL(Blue Labels) + Expert Seeds 1x Cheese Auto 1x BlueCheese Auto.(Yellow Labels).

Lights - 300w leds at start, then finish with 600w hps 24hrs

CannaCoco/Terra Professional Mix 50/50.

5Gallon/19Lr Pots.

Temps Between 22-27 dc.

Humidity Between 45-50%

Watered every 3 days 250ml per plant. Ph 6.2

Potted up at 14 days old. At four leaves they got 1/4 strength nutes 1ml rhizotonic per litre .25ml A+B canna coco per litre. Before being potted up into 5gal final pots I soaked the 50/50 Coco/Terra pro mix in water with no feed due to the fact there is minor nute burn on one plant so the terra professional mix must have enough feed for now will restart quarter strength nutes when plant is settled in final pots.

large.IMG_2132.JPGlarge.IMG_2143.JPGlarge.IMG_2144.JPGlarge.IMG_2148.JPGlarge.IMG_2149.JPGlarge.IMG_2150.JPGlarge.IMG_2151.JPG

1 person likes this

Mine didn't look so good after transplanting :wallbash:

1 person likes this

Plants potted up to 5gallon/19Ltr Pots on 5/1/18.

Got first water/feed today 9/1/18.

2.3Ltr Water per plant with .25ml A+B CannaCoco per litre and 1ml Rhizotonic per litre. Ph 6.2

30% run off. Pics before water/feed.

Temps 23-27dc. Humidity 40-50%. Lights 24hr.

large.IMG_2187.JPGlarge.IMG_2186.JPGDinafem CheeseXXllarge.IMG_2185.JPGlarge.IMG_2184.JPGDinafem CheeseXXLlarge.IMG_2183.JPGlarge.IMG_2182.JPGExpertSeeds Cheeselarge.IMG_2181.JPGlarge.IMG_2180.JPGExpertSeeds Blue Cheeselarge.IMG_2179.JPGlarge.IMG_2178.JPGlarge.IMG_2177.JPG

1 person likes this

13/1/18. 22 days old autos Dinafem CheeseXXL(blue labels) + Expertseeds Blue Cheese + Cheese(yellow labels)

12Ltr Water in total with nutes at 3ml Rhizotonic, 4.8ml CocoA+B, 7.2ml cannazym. In Total.

3Ltr per plant so each plant getting .25ml rhizo, .4ml cocoA+B, .6ml cannazym. Per Ltr.= .75mlrhizo 1.2mlcocoA+B 1.8mlcannazym per plant.

Ph 6.0  Ec .6   Water Temp 23dc    Room temps floor to canopy 23.3-25.7dc  Humidity 45-55%.

Lights 24hr still mainly under the 300wleds but getting abit of light from the 600whps aswell.

Cheese                                                                                                                CheeseXXL

large.IMG_2221.JPGlarge.IMG_2220.JPG

BlueCheese                                                                                                          CheeseXXL

large.IMG_2219.JPGlarge.IMG_2218.JPG

CheeseXXL                                                                                                           CheeseXXL

large.IMG_2216.JPGlarge.IMG_2213.JPG

Cheese                                                                                                                 BlueCheese

large.IMG_2212.JPGlarge.IMG_2211.JPG

The race is on, with the BlueCheese in the lead followed by a close CheeseXXL :thumsup:

2 people like this

looking great mate, what type of LED are you using? 

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, Jagermister said:

looking great mate, what type of LED are you using? 

Thanks bud I'm using 2x300w led mars hydro over these 4 plants but they are getting a slight bit of light from my 600w hps which is over plants a couple of feet away. They have being under the 300w leds from the time they showed two leafs which was about 21 days ago. The leds had being 17inches away but have raised them a few inches to try stretch the plants abit cause they getting very bushy but not as much height as id like. Am wanting to get them under my 600w hps but haven't the room at the moment so will see how far the 300w leds can take them. I have 2 spare 300w leds so I can give them one each if need be cause ive noticed with the leds they don't penetrate to far down in the canopy.:bong:

1 person likes this

Nice mate, these cheap chinese LED's are alright to be honest... I'm using the meizhi 600w basically the same setup as you and that's taken me into flower with some pretty big plants! Mine stretched alot when I moved the Led to 20inches, they also looked very similar to yours at the same stage of growth so they should do you well. I find LED's give darker leaf growth for some reason, but I've only seen a few grows before maybe I'm talking shit lol 

Like you said the penetration is the only problem and trying to get an even canopy, think the hps will give the penetration you need bud if the mars fall short!

1 person likes this

17/1/18   26 Days Old CheeseXXl+BlueCheese+Cheese Autos

15Ltr Water in total with nutes at 3.75ml Rhizotonic, 9ml Cannazym, 7.5ml CocoA+B. In Total

.25ml Rhizo, .6ml Cannazym, .5ml A+B. Per Litre

Ph6.1, Ec .7, Water/Feed Temp 22dc. Water Run Off 30%

Temps ground-canopy 23-27dc, Humidity 40-50%, Lights 24hr.

BlueCheese

large.IMG_2246.JPGlarge.IMG_2245.JPG

Cheese                                                                                                            CheeseXXL

large.IMG_2244.JPGlarge.IMG_2243.jpg

CheeseXXL

large.IMG_2241.JPG

2 people like this

They got a few litres of water on the 19/1 when I stupidly flooded my grow room with a couple thousand litres, luckily my grow room is a handmade(not very well) log cabin made from recycled materials so its not very level and all the water ran out a certain area thankfully. But the room was heavily damp afterwards so dehumidifier on full so temps are reaching up to 30dc and humidity about 50-60%. Hoping the fact they got a few litres of 7.2ph water wont do any harm and am now back to normal feed. Will now Water/Feed day1 then waterday2 then dry day3 and repeat cause plants are drinking to quickly to only water once every 3 days.

21/1/18    30 Days Old

16Ltr Water in total with nutes 8ml A+B, 4ml Rhizo, 9.6ml Cannazym in Total

.5mlA+B, .25mlRhizo, .6mlCannazym per litre

Ph6.0, EC.7, Water/Feed Temp23dc Run Off30%

Room temps 23-30dc Humidity 50-60% They getting nice and tall now so will start LSTing soon.

CheeseXXL

large.IMG_2260.JPGlarge.IMG_2257.JPG

CheeseXXL                                                                                                          Cheese

large.IMG_2255.JPGlarge.IMG_2254.JPGlarge.IMG_2253.JPGBlueCheese

1 person likes this

24/1/18 Day33

Still only on a water/feed every 3 days at the moment on 4ltr water per plant seems to be lasting.

16Ltr Water in total with nutes 8ml A+B, 4ml Rhizo, 9.6ml Cannazym in Total.

.5mlA+B, .25mlRhizo, .6mlCannazym per litre.

Ph6.0, EC.7, Water/Feed Temp23dc Run Off30%.

Room temps 23-30dc Humidity 45-50%  Attempting LST. Still mainly under 2x300w leds and looking alright:george:

Clearly starting to flower the last few days 

large.IMG_2276.JPGlarge.IMG_2274.JPGlarge.IMG_2272.JPG

1 person likes this

Good work keep it up :thumsup:

Watching with interest as doing something a little bit similar .

1 person likes this

27/1/18 Day36 Week6.

Water/Feed per plant 4Ltr.

16Ltr Water with nutes 9ml A+B, 1.9ml Rhizo, 9.6ml Cannazym, 8ml Boost in Total.

.6ml A+B, .12ml Rhizo, .6ml Cannazym, .5ml Boost, Per Litre.

PH 5.9, E.C .7, Water/Feed Temp 23dc, Run off 30%.

Room Temps 23-30dc  Humidity 45-55%.

My background Ec is .3 and when I finished adding feed and ph down it ends up being .7 before I feed the plants but the run off is reading 1.3 E.c so maybe the plants aren't using all the feed? I do grow in 50/50 mix of canna coco and canna terra so maybe the terra still has some feed in it but since I'm only using 1/4 strength nutes the plants seem to be handling the extra. Their about 17inches tall and 14 inches wide and looking good still under leds due to a couple of other plants about to finish under the 600w hps so hoping to get these directly under the 600w.

large.IMG_2291.JPGlarge.IMG_2290.JPG

BlueCheese

large.IMG_2289.JPGlarge.IMG_2288.JPG

CheeseXXL                                                                                                             CheeseXXL

large.IMG_2287.JPGlarge.IMG_2286.JPG

Cheese

large.IMG_2285.JPG

2 people like this

30/1/18 Day39 Week6

Water/Feed 4Ltr per plant

16Ltr Water with nutes 9ml A+B, 1.9ml Rhizo, 9.6ml Cannazym, 8ml Boost in Total.

.6ml A+B, .12ml Rhizo, .6ml Cannazym, .5ml Boost, Per Litre.

PH 6.0, E.C .7, Water/Feed Temp 20dc, Run off 30% with EC 1.4

Room Temps 23-30dc  Humidity 45-55%. Feel free to give advice any who read this cause I think ive just being lucky so far they seem to be doing good which is a rare outcome for me :wallbash:lol:smokin:

CheeseXXL                                                                                                         

large.IMG_2322.JPGlarge.IMG_2321.JPG

BlueCheese

large.IMG_2320.JPGlarge.IMG_2319.JPG

Cheese

large.IMG_2318.JPGlarge.IMG_2317.JPG

CheeseXXL

large.IMG_2316.JPGlarge.IMG_2315.JPG

1 person likes this

Looking good mate. Don't be shy with the feed. 

Gonna be some nice plants. Keep up the good work

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
1 person likes this

2/2/18 Day42 Week 6

Water/Feed 4Ltr per plant

16Ltr Water with nutes 16ml A+B, 1.9ml Rhizo, 9.6ml Cannazym, 16ml Boost in Total.

1ml A+B, .12ml Rhizo, .6ml Cannazym, 1ml Boost, Per Litre.

PH 6.0, E.C 1.0, Water/Feed Temp 20dc, Run off 30% with EC 1.5

Room Temps 25-30dc  Humidity 40-55%.

BlueCheese

large.IMG_2350.JPGlarge.IMG_2351.JPGBlueCheese

CheeseXXL                                                                                                              CheeseXXl

large.IMG_2349.jpglarge.IMG_2348.JPG

CheeseXXL                                                                                                          CheeseXXL

large.IMG_2347.jpglarge.IMG_2346.JPG

Cheese                                                                                                                 Cheese

large.IMG_2345.jpglarge.IMG_2337.JPG

Thanks @blackpoolbouncer its comforting knowing someone who knows what their doing is looking over my shoulder, I appreciate it dude.:smokin:

3 people like this