Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sal81

Looking for a good vaporiser for weed !

30 posts in this topic

Hi guys , im not sure is the right place here to ask this : 

is quite a while that im trying to stop smoke sigaret but smoke only weed  . The reason is cos sometimes I have asmha attack ...and if you like smoke weed is bit annoying . 

Fortunately my attack are not very strong if I got my medicine, I like smoke weed but I noticed that more I smoke more In the morning I feel pain on my longs ! 

I was looking around to buy a vaporiser ..

I was only wondering if someone try one of them ? If yes wich model ? And how much ? Did they works or are just bollocks ? I'm not willing to pay more than £40 / £50  ...( They go over £100) I heard that cheap model are useless ...

Is that true ? 

Any advice will be really appreciated !

Thanks !!!! 

2 people like this

Hi bud, have a look at " Vapefiend " site sponsor and there are some threads about vaping............:yep:

3 people like this

You'll struggle with that budget to get an electric vape.   Have a look at the vapcap.  

5 people like this

£40 - £50 is cheap ones :P and as you say, they are not good

3 people like this

I have a cheap magic fight vaporiser, I smoke joints!

I might go for a volcano soon, I tried one and it was smooth as silk! I didn't even know I was inhaling anything... until I was walking away in the opposite direction to home and laughing till I fell over. Or maybe I was laughing because I fell over??? Either way Mrs Jass got me home safe and sound.

I was going to go for a more modern desk top vape, but I like the idea of toking on something and passing around something, so I'll stick with the crinkly baloon that is the vaporiser.

I keep meaning to sell the magic flight vaporiser as it is just bloody useless.

1 person likes this

Try a vapcap from dynavap the M is very good ....I use it instead of my mighty at home when I can't be assed with the mighty lol ..:oldtoker:

3 people like this

Worth investing in a good one. ever used the Volcano....... next best thing is the Mighty:yep:

1 person likes this

If you are looking for something portable then I would say vapcap M if you don't have a lot to spend, I have the boundless CFX which is mid range and I love it, if you have more money to vape then the mighty is probably the best portable.

As a concentrates vape for my bong I also use the yocan torch!

2 people like this

Don't bother if you plan to go for a cheap one you will just ruin the experience and it will put you off vaping forever. This is why the masses say vaping 'isn't for them'... Fake vaping is like rolling a spliff thats too tight and trying to smoke it and giving up. 

Wait until you have the money.
By that time the  Ghost MV1 should be available to buy in the UK. 

I have an original Pax ... PAX3 is out now and to be fair the original pax is a good bit of kit.

They will only get better with time. 

3 people like this

Try a glass bulb pipe? The type you heat thro the glass. Not strictly speaking a vape but cost about a fiver and give a decient hit :smokin:

1 person likes this

£40 to £50 is going to get you shit. You need a decent vape and decent vapes cost.

3 people like this

It would get you the vapcap. Whilst not self contained (needs a torch) it is bloody good! 

3 people like this

I'd also recommend a Vapcap for your budget. Get the M and it will probably last you the rest of your life (with a few replacement parts). I think people are put off the Vapcaps because they don't have flashy temperature controls and batteries to charge, doesn't fit with their perception of what a modern vaporizer should be. This is not the case in reality...they're technologically advanced pieces of kit, however they do require more user interaction than simply twisting a dial...but's that's part of the fun. I have a Volcano too.....but I'd prefer my Ti Vapcap tbh....

2 people like this

As with the above posts, you need to double your budget to not be put off the experience of electric vaping. If you can't afford that then go for a vapcap, I don't think there's any other choice mate. 

2 people like this

Maybe I should rise my badget and get a good one ! You guys right ! 

But how is the experience of vape weed ? Does it make high ? 

I just don't want spend £120 and than keep in the drawer and not use it cos I don't like it !