Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Golden Syrup

2018 Menu & 2017 Keepers

41 posts in this topic

i fancy some karma too.... i got 2 reg crumbled lime as freebies and both have cracked the surface so heres hoping:lucky:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, grotbags said:

i fancy some karma too.... i got 2 reg crumbled lime as freebies and both have cracked the surface so heres hoping:lucky:

I just done their strawberry rado and it smells like a strawberry kush with a dense profile along with headstash which looks and smells extraordinary with a pleasing yield from training well.....Multiple kush crosses everywhere throughout. That orange sorbet is going at the min, thats an intriguing and interesting strain. Looking at josh d og and odb cheesy rider to have a mix up and run through the catalogue . Had one pollen sack on the headstash but I put that down to the chem lines which are known for this behaviour.Reliable company and that josh d knows his ogs and has access to quality genetics. Remo runs his strains , so its a safe bet in my eyes  from the research and experience I have gathered.

Edited by GrowYaBoat
3 people like this

This year i will be going mainly with Dinafem. Heard such good things so cant wait to see for myself in 2018 :D

2 people like this

Gonna have a quick auto run in new year after flowering what I have in at the moment then on to some dinafem seeds hopefully finishing off with some keepers this year after a poor couple of runs with nothing really stand out in my groom at moment apart from a strong lemony smelling big bud xxl from ministry of cannabis (small buds and low yeild but smells amazing ).

Hydro is taking a back burner this year and just gonna run growbags in 11 ltr buckets so we shall see 

Happy Christmas to all at uk420 and a buddy new year

2 people like this

Sunshine day dream next for me and whatever else is around at the time, know star dawg is there. Just ashamed sample I saw wasn't dried properly but my mates running it now so will see what its all about. After that probably run some connoisseur genetics stuff. Finish off the year by running some haze, not sure what yet but wanna try some other than ami which is basically all that's about all the time, I love it but just want something different.

2 people like this

@GrowYaBoat

Mate did Orange Sorbet, as you say interesting strain. He said it was the best looking plant he’s ever grown, purples, pinks and gold colours. Wish you the best with yours, would say it improves with age. Had it for a while and has been getting better. The UW component was the interesting part of the make up for me.

Edited by Gojitangie
Sp
2 people like this

I actually ran all on my to do list this year plus a couple of extras . No keepers kept but did find some very good meds. I always struggle to decide on strains etc and my stash just gets bigger lol more confusing every year. 

This year I'll be running a mix of high CBD and high THC with the hope of doing some impactful extracts . My intended list (different from last week :wallbash: ) is now :

NoName

Big Smooth 

Brandywine 

Scott's OG 

Fruitbowl (karma)

Apollo 11 

Dosi-Pie 

Various CBD 

Hopefully a few more subby strains too , I'm currently waiting to sex Blues x LSD and SOG x GF. I'd also like to do some hacks if any of my runs yield a male worth keeping (well , his love dust anyway lol

Be interesting to see next year how many times I change my mind 

ATB for 2018 all 

:yinyang:

Edited by Breezus
e2a strains
2 people like this

Some very exotic strains here so far.

Can't wait to see the subbies seed list next year.

For my little contribution, I'll be running clones of 

Mosca C99bx and a Sweet Tooth F1.1 F2( It's easier to say [GF x BB] F2 ;))

I'll also be re-running a Dinafem Strawberry Amnesia and an Ace Seeds Panama from my current grow.

From seed,

some of my own hacks

(GF x BB) F3

C99 x (GF x BB)F2

Mother's Milk x (GF x BB)F2

And for proper seeds

UGORG#1

UGORG Blues

Smottie Remix

Apollo 13

Golden Tiger

And as many more strains as I can :yep: 

2 people like this

@Gerfish yout hacks sounds nice mate il keep my eye open when i sub in the newyear 

2 people like this

My running list for 2018 is going to be a simple affair this year,

Starting with, Thin mint GSC.

Maybe followed later in the year by Chocolope or Williams Wonder.

1 person likes this

This year started and ends in diarys for seeds.

First was the sweet seeds diary and I'm ending on HSO beans.

In order :-

Sweet seed autos

Mohan Ram

Sweet Skunk

CReam caramel

(didn't like the autos just couldn't get on with em but the smoke was ok)

Ugorg 

Disco Biscuit (bought another pack after this)

Hso

Blueberry Headband (reveg)

Subbies Seeds

Smottie remix by Baudelaire 

(very decent cheesy plants)

HSO

Choc Mint OG

Blueberry Headband 

(looking and smelling good)

No new beans if I can help myself lol I will be trying to grow out swith me of what's in my tub :-

Sensi seeds - Skunk#1 Pre 2000 Regs

RSC - Mazarr I Shariff

KC Brains - Mango

Female seeds - Iced Grapefruit

Ugorg - Beta C

Ugorg - #1

Ugorg - Noname

Ugorg - Killer Skunk

Ugorg - Disco Biscuit

OT 1 -  Smile

G13 - Cheese

Sweet Seeds - Mohan Ram Auto

Sweet Seeds - Sweet Skunk Auto

Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel Auto

Hso bbheadband 

Hso CMOG 

Attitude Freebies

Barneys Farm - Tangerine Dream

Barneys Farm - LSD

Blimburn Seeds - Blue Dream

Med Man - Rockstar Kush

T H Seeds - Wreckage 

Subbies Seeds

Psycho BX2

Oldtimes X Oldtimes 

Gogi Cheddar

Blue Streak Auto F2

Psychosis X Animal Stomper

Psychosis X SAGE

Smottie Remixed 

Sweet Tooth F2

Stardawg X Granola Funk

Malibu pie f2

My Hacks

Smile X Smile

Smile X Psyco BX2

Maybe grab some cuts of Manny stardawg and Space Queen if I'm lucky enough.

Have a great and fruitful 2018 folks !!

see you on the other side!

peace!

lil d. :bong:

5 people like this

@lildaveham

Nice list, if you get a Space Queen cut will you be doing any hacks for subbies? :naughty: 

Happy Holidays mate 

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

@Breezus

Maybe at some point in the future but gotta get a cut and as I said if I am lucky :yinyang:

All the best

peace!

lil d.

2 people like this

Wasn't sure whether to stick my ore in seen as I'm a noob but IMO the Lot5Evo X Blues from madgiz is shit hot! Best strain I've ever grown (albeit from about 10), love the high and taste. I'll be keeping her for some time.

As for the rest of the year and plans it's mostly subbies for me. The Oldtimes X Amnesia and the Silver AK X Animal Stomper are the next one's on my list.

3 people like this

Hoping for something decent out of these currently flowering

Critical+2.0

Critical cheese

Green crack 

Cookie kush

Purple tw

Blue widow

Underdawg og 

Moby cbd

Looking for mums and dads next year in 

Disco biscuit

Sannies Jack Herer

Agent orange

E2a. Some swami stuff too but undecided

Probably try some subbies seed next year too now I've got space for mums and dads.

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
2 people like this