Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FarmerPalmersNT

What Next? UK420 decides

What to grow next.....   63 members have voted

1. 1. Select one of the below and it'll be what I grow next run.....

• Unsupervised, no training, no pruning no nutes auto run
    • Krazy Glue X GDP (Baked Beanz)
    • Meat the Cookies (fresh coast seed co.)
    • Sour Dosidos (Dank Genetics)
    • Desconocida Kush (delicious)
    • 707 Headband (HSO)
    • Mohan Ram (sweet seeds)
    • Black Jack (sweet seeds)
    • Super Kamiokande x Saucer (my own utter frost monster crossed with Saucer from green acorns)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
17 posts in this topic

My beans collection is getting beyond insane and I just can't decide what to grow out next. I have a spot free for another mother so would be nice to get a keeper in the next run. I've shortlisted the 100s+ packets I have down to a few and here they are.

Will be popping them around March.

I'm not intending to mix so the highest vote gets it and the grow will follow in the same thread..... 

The wildcard is an excuse to use up the umpteen packets of auto freebies I have accumulated. If that wins I'll be popping them, planting up and setting my blumat and they will be untouched for the whole grow. No nutes, no teas, no pruning training or anything besides pest management (I draw the line at cultivating a mite colony). Just a top dressing to start in my no till pots and that's all they'll get. Just for shits and giggles. 

8 people like this

Multiplying Bacteria is GOOD :soap: Certainly at the start unless your using soil from redwood Forest:D

1 person likes this

Been looking at those Meat the Cookies myself so that gets my vote.

The freebies being given away at this point in time, the Grandpa Buckus F2, have some nice lineage...Purple Urkle, OG Kush, Double Purple Doja & Big Bud. 

I'll be running them as soon as night time temps are high enough.

1 person likes this

I voted 707 headband.. 

I then read the second post about the no till no touch auto run and i should have voted for that.. No brainer mate

:)

1 person likes this

Super Kamiokande x Saucer (my own utter frost monster crossed with Saucer from green acorns is what i voted for because its unique! I am growing Dank Genetics Sour Dosido's now and have grown 707 Headband.

1 person likes this

if you wanna show something pretty rare then the no-till no touch has gotta be the one:thumsup:

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Ronnie the roach said:

Super Kamiokande x Saucer (my own utter frost monster crossed with Saucer from green acorns is what i voted for because its unique! I am growing Dank Genetics Sour Dosido's now and have grown 707 Headband.

I'd be interested in seeing that chap. Not a lot of the sour dosidos grows up anywhere. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, buddy13 said:

if you wanna show something pretty rare then the no-till no touch has gotta be the one:thumsup:

Pretty sure my soil isn't really ready for this yet, I think it needs a good year more but I'm dead curious I must admit. Up for giving it a go anyway. 

Edited by FarmerPalmersNT
2 people like this

I wanna see a frost monster lol:pitchfork:

1 person likes this

whats the oldest ?

Oldest what? 

Headband 

1 person likes this

@FarmerPalmersNT I think he's asking which of these seeds are the oldest, as in which seeds you've had sitting around the longest.

Ah, in which case the autos, followed by the baked beanz. 

Looks like the sour dosidos is leading! Prob got till the end of Feb before it's decided....