Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ronnie the roach

Zkittlez

88 posts in this topic

friend has been growing some top white widow this past year from a cut gifted to him, ticks every box for me?

All the white widow I've smoked in the past has been very bland in the taste department. In fact all white strains; shark and rhino come to think of it. Each to their own I guess.

2 people like this

@dill786 Not from Platinum seeds as of yet.

White widow making the comeback

12 hours ago, CHAN said:

White widow making the comeback

Noticed sweet tooth being rediscovered too.

Dank genetics have just released a number of sweet tooth crosses, ST x Sunset Sherbet etc.

They’ve used breeder Steve’s number 2 ST iirc, could be wrong.

@bill cooper

Sorry, it’s actually dankonomics and I’m not sure of how recent the release, still stands some interesting crosses Blue Dream x ST etc. Got the pheno wrong too! Actually it’s ST #4. 

Edited by Gojitangie
Failing memory!

there are 2 dankonomics one dankonomics and dankonomic genetics .

i think one has history in breading and the other is a pollon chucker . i think ?//

1 person likes this

whats subbies???   ive heard this word a few times !!

2 people like this

DP have a lemon zkittles (lemon skunk x zkittles) on thier site now.

not sure about some of the marketing blurb though........

4 people like this

31 minutes ago, dill786 said:

Here you go bud , it's all here 

2 people like this

3 hours ago, dill786 said:

You’re in for a big, big treat bud;) 

I used to wonder myself what posters were banging on about!

10 hours ago, dill786 said:

Also, some idea of what some will look like etc 

3 people like this

18 hours ago, Sci73 said:

DP have a lemon zkittles (lemon skunk x zkittles) on thier site now.

not sure about some of the marketing blurb though........

I thought the same tbh, thought was bit odd to mention that price it sells for in America. Almost comes across to me wanting to be like those breeders in hyping a strain by the price. Suppose its a decent way for people to get hold of the zkittlez or should I say close to it. Only thing is though when I had the zkittlez it didn't have any lemon aroma maybe very very slightly but deffo wouldn't of been a word I'd of used. The smell was actually strong considering it smelt I guess fruity. Not good with smells but I'd know it now in the same way I would know sour diesel with its unique smell. I'm sure many strains are just over hyped and the crosses riding on their back, the zkittlez though impressed me and I would happily grow that.

2 people like this

I’m about to grab some Harybo which are a Zkittlez cross I believe. Not too pricey either (well I didn’t think so). 

2 people like this

iv got some dp lemon zkittles winging there way to me as I type, I quite looking forward to giving them a run out, iv grown some powerfull stoney lemon skunks over the yrs so we will see what we see, anyways, whoop whoop! ;)

dj....

3 people like this

The ZkittleZ is just like the latest release of a phone...its a must have item in a consumers world hence the stupid prices you see....

It still intrigues me though lol just purely for the fact I like my weed to have screaming aromas and functional effects and apparently this has an aroma that excites...maybe one day when they hype is over ill get to try it !

Farmer 

11 people like this