Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ronnie the roach

Zkittlez

86 posts in this topic

$325 for watermelon zkittles Jesus wept there's a cut of her flying around anyway thought it was over hyped to be honest!

TS

2 people like this

fuck that unless it gives a weekly blowjob

6 people like this

I think the Zkittlez Zcube by dying breed seeds went for more than that for a pack of 10 ! 

It is getting out of hand the price for seeds these days.

Gone are the days when people used to give things away for free or very little like clones and seeds just to see others happy and enjoy it. 

Farmer

14 people like this

Its a fukkin liberty is what it is!

Welcome to the New age of wannabe  gangsta  "hippies"....Kerching!!!!! 

Pffft.... :thumbdown:

8 people like this

29 minutes ago, Daze said:

Its a fukkin liberty is what it is!

Welcome to the New age of wannabe  gangsta  "hippies"....Kerching!!!!! 

Pffft.... :thumbdown:

I remember meeting an old peace-loving dreadlocked hippy years ago at the cannabis cup,one who did it for the love,anyone who remembers him will acknowledge the speed he made your cash disappear when you bought a pack of overpriced beans from him back when beans were relatively cheap.........Soma :hippy:

5 people like this

There’s plenty of kick ass strains out there, if you buy expensive bud and seeds your supporting the con

16 people like this

3 hours ago, VikingDee said:

There’s plenty of kick ass strains out there, if you buy expensive bud and seeds your supporting the con

Completely agree. Iv bought aplenty of overpriced pots this Christmas though ans it would have been Impossible to taste all these strains in my stash without buying them for me personally

Iv found a favourite of mine throughout my expensive endeavours though. choc mint og. Absolutely made up with the stuff. Flavour smell high and appeal is 11/10

I honestly cannot rate it high enough. Beats any of them rare shineys for me. Wedding cake skittles taffy gelato dosidos etc etc

Im still unsure if its the one from Humboldt tbf I would love someone to enlighten me. 

So although i dont recommend feeding the demons. Its perfectly okay to use them to find your fave, because lets face it. Alot of phenos coming from the US are far superior to what we have had here in the past couple decades 

Of course this is my opinion :skin_up:

4 people like this

I was watching an interesting video which I thought is relevant to this,yesterday on facebook I’ve tried to get the link but I can’t for some reason. I feel incompetent using Facebook now haha. 

Its kevin Jodrey talking about how the terp profiles have changed throughout the years and how now with legalisation and dispensaries we’re moving to more volatile terps for bag appeal. There’s a lot more info in the video too. 

Its the the first video on th wonderland nursery page. 

2 people like this

19 hours ago, catfish said:

Just weekly? lol

Anyway I like the strain a lot, I would happily grow it but the mad prices people charge aint for me. Mate has a nice connection who does him boxes at the same price as any other box and he grows this zkittlez plus a few others. I'm then lucky and I feel wrong even writing that, but my friend will always give it to me what he got it for. Reason I feel bad writing that is because in this day and age even mates will try earn a drink of each other. Ask certain mates to grab an oz when the jars are low and can expect him to whack a score on top even though you'll sort him a smoke for sorting it. Good thing with me and my mate is money means fuck all to our friendship. 

3 people like this

On 12/29/2017 at 2:37 PM, The Sinner said:

$325 for watermelon zkittles Jesus wept there's a cut of her flying around anyway thought it was over hyped to be honest!

TS

sure theres possibly a peach cut doing the rounds aswell.. i may be wrong?

20 hours ago, catfish said:

weekly? id want 2 or 3 every week..

1 person likes this

Urban Green got Zilky Zmooth in stock if your interested in the Zkittlez crosses? Zcube x Silky smooth.. By In house genetics.. 10 Reg beans for around 80 quid if I'm not mistaken.. Hope this of some use to someone! :yep: I'm skint... But hoping to jump on the UGORG offer, if I can raid my piggy bank in time.....

2 people like this

I’ll put this too you, white widow is an old strain but it’s SHIT HOT, how do I know this? because it’s on every menu in Amsterdam, yeah it’s cheaper but it’s stood the test of time, there’s great OG out there and cookies but I believe in my head I’ve had equally as good wappa, headband, haze, so why pay more, thc percentage aside, if you drank 2 bottles of wine would you say you weren’t as pissed if you’d drank a shit load of rum? You’d be fucked either way. Good weed is good weed and zkittles can suck my plums. Better seeds in subbies

19 people like this

@VikingDee

‘Zskittles can suck me plums;)’

Indeed mate, wouldn’t be surprised if all of the old Euro stuff, Widow/AK47/Shiva/G13/SSH makes a big comeback.

Weed strain market resembling every other faddy bollocks - clothes,music,food (had a food smoker for past 15 years and every cut of meat I have been using has tripled and up in price thanks to it being now en vogue).

Not had or seen Widow for years!

In terms of strength, not yet sampled a cookie strain (tried quite a few crosses etc) that was as potent as BLZ which many wouldn’t even consider, not shiney enough..

5 people like this

Lol, I see Widow every day and really should get her working again as she is the MILF (Marijuana I Like to Fertilize).

Old strains are king, all new strains come from diluting old strains and keeping these strains alive is key to quality, shame many "breeders" ask crazy money and nobody should pay 350,- for a pack of seeds.
Clones I see go for 10.000,- and more, a clone of the Original Haze was already worth 10.000,- in 1999, but the seeds of that clone were 50,- per 10 through the Flying Dutchmen...and that was/those are actual elite genetics.

Edited by amsterdammer
10 people like this

On 12/23/2017 at 1:19 PM, Ronnie the roach said:

Looking on Instagram Neptune seed bank looks as though its going to have the first drop of official Zkittles dropped, cant find anything on there website as yet, is anyone aware of any UK seed suppliers having a drop ??

there are uk sites that sell them if you look

Edited by Golden Syrup
please dont post off site sponsors. SPAM