Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ronnie the roach

Zkittlez

88 posts in this topic

Looking on Instagram Neptune seed bank looks as though its going to have the first drop of official Zkittles dropped, cant find anything on there website as yet, is anyone aware of any UK seed suppliers having a drop ??

4 people like this

Anything with the Zkittlez involved will break the bank. 

Farmer

5 people like this

14 minutes ago, FARMER G said:

Anything with the Zkittlez involved will break the bank. 

Farmer

:mellow:

Edited by Ronnie the roach

8 minutes ago, Ronnie the roach said:

is anyone aware of any UK seed suppliers having a drop ??

No UK suppliers as yet carry many of the US breeders. I think it's a shipping issue from there. 

There is an Afghan x Zskittles being sold by U.K. outlet, probably not of interest if you’re looking for official release - who owns it? 

I think that's R-Kiem and I doubt it's an official release 

:yinyang:

@Breezus Yes mate you’re right just wondered who ‘officially’ owns the strain - Zskittles, US breeder but not sure who is claiming it. 

Whilst on the subject of US - anyone dealt with/used James Bean Company?

Mate has been eyeing ‘Seeds of Compassion’s’ Gorilla biscuit - Old school Sensi star x Stardawg.

Has a Blue Orca cross with the GB as well. Blue Orca from Swami (US breeder). Blue Orca has an interesting lineage, apologies for going off on a tangent, trying in vain to get jolly! Bah humbug rules atm.

Edited by Gojitangie
Sp
2 people like this

I got what I told was zkittlez, bud looks same as others photos. Not the most frosty looking bud but is really tastey and fruity. I like it but wouldn't pay the mad prices for anything.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Breezus said:

No UK suppliers as yet carry many of the US breeders. I think it's a shipping issue from there. 

Makes you wonder why? Who’s in control of all that? FDA? Then over our side of the water theirs a massive inflation bubble. Some people stand to benefit massively from it, and it’s usually some fuckers high up in the beurocartic realm, and of course we mere peasants sweat it out for a few more years of tuna cans, paying big till on contaminated weed. Fuck that man

4 people like this

Is this another rare shiney lol

10 people like this

try looking under "TheRareSeedStore" On IG - Unsure what breeders/seedbank's are selling zskittle's but pretty sure ive seen it listed on there in the past? seen this mentioned alot lately, along with erm i think it was "peach z" ?

http://en.seedfinder.eu/database/breeder/Dying_Breed_Seeds/

Edited by MeMyselfAndIGuerilla
4 people like this

21 minutes ago, cocopips said:

Is this another rare shiney lol

It is. Taste is so ridiculously close to the purple skittle it's uncanny. 

Hopefully all the 'rare shineys' come about in seed form. Wouldnt bank on it though with how much people are cashing in

Edited by KaptainKush
1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Gojitangie said:

There is an Afghan x Zskittles being sold by U.K. outlet, probably not of interest if you’re looking for official release - who owns it? 

I believe its Platinum seeds who have the licence from Terphogz.  I believe it is going to be the strain of 2018 at least for the next three to six months

Edited by Ronnie the roach
1 person likes this

@Gojitangie Terphogz i think owns it. This is exactly why i started this post because it can lead into other strains which is find interesting and educational. The industry is on the verge of massive changes and its educational to see how people react to change.

I remember as a lad going in the pub and evey one drank bitter and Mild's and that era looking down there nose to cold draught lagers, this is where Cannabis is now. 

2 people like this

On 24/12/2017 at 10:01 AM, Ronnie the roach said:

I remember as a lad going in the pub and evey one drank bitter and Mild's and that era looking down there nose to cold draught lagers, this is where Cannabis is now.

Cue onslaught of Real Ale enthusiasts keen to point out that cold draught lager STILL tastes like piss and as for modern Cannabis...lol

6 people like this