Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bud_banshee

[Grow Diary] 4 x White Russian & 4 x Serious Happiness

Hi all am going to be doing a grow diary on my grow, I will be doing 4 x White Russian & 4 x Serious Happiness.

Yesterday i put 6 Serious Happiness seeds and 6 White Russian seeds inside some wet paper towels to germ (inside plates method). 

I will veg under a 200 CFL for the first week, while i get my tent ready and such.

I will then pick the strongest 4 of each 6 and grow them in clay pebbles using 2 x Big Wilma 19L 4 pots under 600w HID for the rest of veg and flower.

I will post pictures once the seeds pop. All advice is appreciated.

BTW i already hate pebbles, cleaning them is a chore i don't need in my life :shutup:

2 people like this

Great I'll be watching !!

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Claude said:

Great I'll be watching !!

Thats great news

Update

Approaching 48hrs, no seeds have popped... getting a bit worried :mellow:

Update on the germination:

5/6 White Russians have popped and have tiny tap roots, hoping the last one pulls through :blushing:

0/6 of the Serious Happiness have changed in any way :soap:

Iv not give up hope yet on the Serious Happiness, am hoping they germ in the next day or 2.

I am currently soaking my rockwool cubes in 5.5ph water so i can plant my White Russians. Will post a pick when i do this :)

Hi Bud,

Make sure the towel do not get dry because you will lost the seeds!!

Respect

Claude

5 hours ago, Claude said:

Hi Bud,

Make sure the towel do not get dry because you will lost the seeds!!

Respect

Claude

Thanks for the advice, iv been keeping them nice and damp but not to wet :)

I got mixed in my last update, the i got the White Russians and Serious Happiness the wrong way round. Anyways good news 

3/6 White Russians have popped 

6/6 of the Serious Happiness have all popped 

So if one more white Russian pops ill be happy as larry 

Think am going to abandon this due to failed White Russians.

Took ages to germ, only 3/6 popped and only 1 made it out the rock wool but isn't very strong looking plant (one never made it above ground and the other is kind of out but missing leaves for some reason, never seen it before).

On the bright side, all 6 of the serous happiness popped and made it above the rock wool. So i have them in the tent now under 600 HPS 4 look real strong 2 look like they might make it or might not. 

Iv put both the white russians in the tent in the hope they can make it but will have to see. If they do ill continue this diary but its not looking good, Iv started germing some DNA Chocolope Kush x 3 and some Kera White Widow x 3. 

If the the 4 weak ones don't improve this week ill replace them with the 4 strongest out of the new ones. They may be a week behind but better having 4 strong plants then... well.

Will update in a few days if they improve or will start a new diary

Shame really i was really looking forward to the White Russians, iv heard great things about them.

Anyway as promised pics of the grow tent and iv included a pic of the 4 good ones. The 4 bad were to hard to take a pic of (using mac webcam). 

I would have spent more time if it was something to brag about but am not to impressed... now just need to figure out how to upload the img

large.5a47dd1d09719_Photoon30-12-2017at18_25.jpglarge.5a47dd1f210e6_Photoon30-12-2017at18_26.jpglarge.5a47dd1ababa4_Photoon30-12-2017at18_252.jpg

Edited by Bud_banshee