Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris1977

Greetings uk420

Hello all. 

Chris1977 saying hello.

I’ve been smoking 22 years now, I follow Dr Dre’s recommendation which is ‘every day’.

Although recently I have had to take it a little easier due to having a young family but I don’t see myself ever stopping until the ground swallows me up.

I have been very lucky for the least decade as I know a great guy who supplies me with good quality weed and hash and weed from all over the world.

I have a large garden and have been growing vegetables for the last 5 years in raised beds, so I have a reasonable amount of growing experience, I feel it’s about time to use these skills for a more important crop.

This coming spring/summer I am going to have a go at a very small, low profile grow in either a Polly tunnel or just against the south facing fence with a little bit of shielding from prying eyes - 51 degrees N, hopefully i will get a result.

I’m interested in growing landrace strains, but I guess I will start with something that's simple to grow to get a feel for the job. Any suggestion welcome!

Any other garden growers in a similar position that want to offer advice please feel free.

All the best

Chris

(P.S. anyone know how I can change my Display Name?)

3 people like this

Hey Chris great decision, best you've made all year probably :yep:

1 person likes this

hi Chris, welcome aboard mate....

Hi and welcome, good luck with the grow :D

Welcome and goodluck :D

Welcome hope you've thought of smell it not just prying eyes but noeses that can get you caught. 

Thanks for the warm welcome all. Perhaps i will see you guys about sometime.

Welcome to the site and hope it helps with all your lifestyle needs.:bong: