Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BudH0und

Aloha Y'all

Hi there, im Bud. 

I have had a look at the Frenchy Cannoli method of hash making, however i do not have unlimited resources. I welcome any help as i am just here to learn & contribute where i can. 

Thanks Bud

1 person likes this

Welcome , I'm sure one of the resident hash experts like @VikingDee will be happy to help 

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Bubble bags are available cheep on the bay.

You can just heat and manipulate hash until you’ve broken down all the trichs if you don’t want to use plastic and a bottle of warm water like Frenchie does, the secret is once you’ve made your temple ball, you have to let it age a couple of months at least until its oxidised and gone black, this is when the cannabanoids have changed during the cure and you’ll be left with a spicy dark hash that generally has a more body type stone. 

Its fantastic @BudH0und

Edited by VikingDee
2 people like this

Thanks @VikingDee its the bit after collecting that I'm unsure of. I tend to overthink, the heating and manipulating can be done by hand right? 

Yeah heat it squish it, roll it and repeat. Until it’s a shiny ball of loveliness. Plenty of tutorials on YouTube. I find bubble bags best method of collection for temple balls. I tend to just press drysift into blocks. Personal preference but you could do it with drysift. 

On 12/13/2017 at 3:17 AM, BudH0und said:

Hi there, im Bud. 

I have had a look at the Frenchy Cannoli method of hash making, however i do not have unlimited resources. I welcome any help as i am just here to learn & contribute where i can. 

Thanks Bud

If you can afford three bubble bags, I would suggest starting by picking up about a 150, a 110, and a 70. 

If you can't afford bags, here is a picture of a bucket that was shortened to nest in a 5 gallon bucket, by cutting it right below the ring and slipping the bottom section down through the top ring and pop riveting in place.

The second picture shows a stainless mesh bottom pop riveted using a donut from another bucket bottom for a retaining ring.  Cost three 5 gallon plastic buckets, the mesh, and some pop rivets.

I've yet to write up our bubble procedure, but here is a link to a write up on making your own dry sieve frames, which has a sizing chart and links to sources for the mesh.

http://thealchemistresource.thealchemistresource.com/p/blog-page_5.html

Ummmmm, how do you post dirty peeectures on this forum?  I can't seem to find the right button.............

Edited by Graywolf
1 person likes this