Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CN1984

Blue cheese 44th day into flower

Can anyone help or give me advice on when to start the flush? Blue cheese 44th day into flower (7th week) grown in coco using canna nutrients under a 600 hps. Any advice on when to start my flush? Iv uploaded pictures if you can look on my profile. Also will they get any bigger than what they are now? Or is that it? Thanks in advance 

Nice looking girls you got there bro they flowering time is 8 to 9 weeks usually so would start your flush now or in a week depends how long you want to flush for I flush for 2weeks personally and what breeder are your blue cheese from? your goner have some real cheesy bluey buds there mate:smokin: good luck

4 hours ago, CASHMONEY28G said:

Nice looking girls you got there bro they flowering time is 8 to 9 weeks usually so would start your flush now or in a week depends how long you want to flush for I flush for 2weeks personally and what breeder are your blue cheese from? your goner have some real cheesy bluey buds there mate:smokin: good luck

Cheers mate I hope so. This is my first grow. I had clones so not sure what breeder lol  will they get any bigger than they are now or is that it? By looking at the pictures can you guess the yield I’ll get? 

Cheers for the advice 

They won’t get bigger

they might fill out a bit more pack on weight

i flush for a week or so and when I think it’s flush time I make myself wait an extra week due to impatience in the past

checkfor milky to Amber trichs and lots and lots of orange pistils  but it’s something you developed a feel for over time

Edited by borderboy