Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LeUnfixableThoughtMachine

Yo all :)

Yo hows it going?

Been lurking on here for a while now and found it to be really very useful. I recently got back into growing after around a decade or more of stopping previously and am glad to be doing so xD Things seem to have really moved on a lot since then, particularly with regard to seeds and lights although the sheer variety of everything is pretty epic nowadays!

I have only space for a very small tent indoors at the moment; one of the smaller 'Lighthouse Maxi' variety (0.5mx1mx1.8m) so space is limited. Myself and my partner have had a couple of grows in it with some success, though I think definitely not what we could and should be achieving in terms of yield. Great bud though :P As a result I think the time for lurking has ended, and the time for irritating everyone with politics has begun!

4 people like this

Welcome you will get great advice on here. Probably worth doing a diary on ur next grow so the pros can help out if they spot anything 

JJ

3 people like this

19 minutes ago, LeUnfixableThoughtMachine said:

Yo hows it going?

Great thanks for asking! 

Welcome aboard good sir! Things are changing rapidly in this game these days with more and more legalisation the industry is getting some serious funding and research nowadays. You have to sift through some bollocks though as there is an equal amount of "snake oil" out there fortunately people on here are pretty informed so it's a good sounding board if you're not sure about something. Fems and Autos are pretty solid these days as long as you go to a reputable breeder. 

That space is a cavern compared to some check out this thread for a really small grow

You could employ some of the techniques to maximise your space 

Anyway enjoy your stay! 

3 people like this

@LeUnfixableThoughtMachine

welcome to the boards mate, as has been mentioned you should start a diary for your next grow and keep it up to date, if its up to date and someone notices a problem it might be quick enough for sorting it before it gets to bad, its also safer getting help on here than having to get a friends advice and showing people your grow....

If your comfortable with all the basics of growing you should try scrogging/training, if done right it can double your yield....

good luck and I'll see you around the boards.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the kind welcome and advice all :)

We're just cleaning up the tent this weekend and trimming/jarring what we've got left to do at the moment so the next grow is imminent (should already be going but things happened) and I will definitely do a grow diary from day one with this one. Having looked at others on the site I think it will be for the best, and will be a bit of fun if nothing else! I'll have a good look at a few more diaries and work out a good format (I'm sad like that) then cock it up and make it read like you're having a stroke.

@NezA thats remarkably impressive for a PC case! I've seen people get less (and less good looking) bud by making a bad job of regular tents. Very, very cool, I want one!

Thanks again :)

4 people like this