Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

meditation

GOOD SUNNY MORNING

34 posts in this topic

Good morning everybody,

i hope to find friends and beautiful people to share stories about ourselves and our passions

Sunny greetings

meditation

1 person likes this

Right share away

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, meditation said:

Good morning everybody,

i hope to find friends and beautiful people to share stories about ourselves and our passions

Sunny greetings

meditation

Are you in America by any chance? 

:thisbig:

Welcome!

@worzel  hi, no i'm not. shouldn't be a problem that's why internet exists. to connect us all :)

2 people like this

@SevernValleySavant Hi and thank you for the welcome :)

Aloha! What a cheery greeting :)

1 person likes this

hi there and welcome .... NOT  a sunny morning here  to mate ... rain  and freezing cold  lol

2 people like this

10 hours ago, meditation said:

@worzel  hi, no i'm not. shouldn't be a problem that's why internet exists. to connect us all :)

Are you in UK mate? I think peeps are just curious because of you're sunny greeting that's all dude. Not been sunny here and I don't think it really has been anywhere else tbh :unsure:. E2a: I guess not if you said good morning 10 hours ago, which would've made it 2pm here at least.

Edited by indicatoker420

@indicatoker420 hi there,  i live in a sunny place 365 days a year or so.... sending you and uk as much sun as possible (lived there for 4 years)

2 people like this

Nice! Lucky you ;). I'm guessing a lot can be grown outdoor where you are then dude?

1 person likes this

I'll welcome all the sun shine I can into my life @meditation good to have you on board.  What you been growing bud?

:skin_up:

1 person likes this

@cannacrazy Aloha. May the Spirit be always with you. You're not in Hawaaii are you?

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, indicatoker420 said:

Nice! Lucky you ;). I'm guessing a lot can be grown outdoor where you are then dude?

Literally everything and anything. But like in most part of the world (still) it's illegal, banned, stigmatized and so on. so one has to take triple precaution before even planning to grow anything. Well, such is life.... at least for now...

@Phoenix more sunshine and clear skies for you. At the moment, myself nothing, but i've given to a trusted friend my gifts from the balkh region in northern afghanistan he has now sprouted them as well as some turkish ones. and later he will do some pakistan. Have a little team of friends and we work together. Later i'll be growing some moroccan and/or lebanese and another friend will soon be starting vietnamese and thailand. we only grow outdoors. are you growing anything at the moment?