Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
H4rdc0r3

water strengthens stems?? who needs silicone?

so on my young new plants i noticed that the ones i misted with water constantly have much more stiff/robust lower-mid stem(comparable to mature stem hardness) to previous runs where i never misted so much,is this a good future practice for strengthening stems? has anyone done it before?

i also peeled off what looked like a sort of thin clear plastic looking skin off one of the said stems(plant created or minerals from tap?),reminded me of like a snake shedding its skin lol  it came off easily with no effect on the plant

is it just the plants natural defense kicking in response to a wet stem driving silicone production for protection?? or something else?

sorry if this is a noobie question im just interested why it occured exactly,thanks in advance.

i have some others that im not misting to see if they come out weaker also.

H4rdc0r3.

Edited by H4rdc0r3