Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - November 2017

Cream of the Crop November 2017   168 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose your favourite photo.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
32 posts in this topic

Was a toss up between Jadenugs and Badbadger but the the Badbadger won it by a hair, literally!

4 people like this

I'm a sucker for a macro nugs gets my vote

3 people like this

Really impressive all round but Badbadger's hairy monster really did it for me....

3 people like this

Very tough choice but badbadger just edged it there with remo.

3 people like this

they are all good this month but iv gone with @Badbadger this time round....

2 people like this

Me and my lady really liked the lemon ammo by oddnut, but picked the b line just because it’s so different and we love a purple plant 

4 people like this

jadenugs for me.  its great having a great plant but his stands out because of the photography.  all great to see though.

2 people like this

Nice surprise to see I've been nominated, thanks.

All excellent entries as usual but artyb's PAK x LGOG takes my fancy, beautiful bud pic.

Well done all nominated :yep:

1 person likes this

All looking great. Good xmases for some folks!!! Merry Xmas all 420 ers.

1 person likes this

They all look real nice buds.It has to be FarmerPalmersNT - Saucer  .That bud just looks killer proper top turnip.

2 people like this

ArtyB for me this month, All look Fab though.

well done on the win @FarmerPalmersNT and well done to everyone else nominated :)

Cheers Joolz and team for another epic COTC :headbang:

Farmer

5 people like this

8 hours ago, FARMER G said:

well done on the win @FarmerPalmersNT and well done to everyone else nominated :)

Cheers Joolz and team for another epic COTC :headbang:

Farmer

Have I won then? That's fricking awesome!!!! Cheers guys, and thanks for the votes everyone - chuffed with that, :D especially given the standard of the competition. Just hit a massive dab too, so that made me grin :hippy:

3 people like this

13 hours ago, FarmerPalmersNT said:

Have I won then? That's fricking awesome!!!! Cheers guys, and thanks for the votes everyone - chuffed with that, :D especially given the standard of the competition. Just hit a massive dab too, so that made me grin :hippy:

You wait till you have the little black box under your user name it's their forever. well done mate it was a top photo.

2 people like this

FarmerPalmersNT for me. 

You know you've done a good job when the outer edges of leaves are coated like that. 

2 people like this