Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

lemonade og for comparisons

89 posts in this topic

ive currently got some sweet seeds lemon kush in the tent alongside a just started lemon kush from female seeds so i thought fuck it lets get some of the gorilla lemonade og off the bat with em ..so 4 have germed from 4 ..all going to be fed just organic seaweed food ..brings the resin right out and as two of these will be used for rosin only then resin is what im after ..

id like to say a big thanks to @panik for gifting these beans ..appreciate all beans ..and lemonade tickles my pickle ..fingers crossed for sticky icky goodness .

so this diary will be pretty pictures for the most part .

cheers

large.101_4351.JPGlarge.101_4343.JPG

6 people like this

Good luck mate this should be an interesting comparison , and look forward to the pics,.. :yep: 

2 people like this

well if they come close to the effect of the sweet seeds ones ill be well happy ,if they can produce a lot more yeild than the very low yeilding sweet seeds ones then ill be even more happy ..and going by the gorilla hazes ..even under shitty conditions they whack on the weight ..

3 people like this

morning lads.:skin_up:

i have my eye on the lemonade og vince. 

il pull up a chair to watch them mate. i have 4 gorilla hazes into week 5 flower and there getting well fat. smell lemony too.the fire99 are doing a stacked calx thing 

all the best with these lemon og's :yinyang:

2 people like this

corr lets hope so ...they look bigger than a lot of the generic lemon kushs ..is that the gorilla haze adding bulk ?

1 person likes this

Not sure mate , those pics were zoomed in so look bigger,.. but look great non the less :yep: 

1 person likes this

large.DSCN0211.JPGlarge.DSCN0210.JPGlarge.DSCN0209.JPGlarge.DSCN0208.JPG

not labelled very clearly so ill sort that for next time .all had a splash of seaweed

1 person likes this

top picture is the lemon og the one underneath is female seeds lemon kush .

Love your style of growing vince ......

you blew me away when you revegged a BUD!!!!!!!!!! lol 

Good luck finding the lemon terps 

peace

1 person likes this

yeah dont believe half what you read ..you can generally reveg at any stage in flower or at the end of flower ..or take a bud as a cutting ..depends on the vigor of the plant and how you do things ..its not for everyone .

have to say just tried a tester of the sweet seeds lemon kush ..taste is up there as a fantastic 8 /10 and thats early ..fizzy lemons and a very uplifting happy buzz ..if lemonade og is even close but yields more then ill be incredibly happy ..cos the lemon kush doesnt yield well for me or i can get one to yield but it wont ave the fizzy buzz ..

1 person likes this

am in :)

1 person likes this

@vince noir rock n roll star I grew one of paniks lemonade og out this grow as a tester and the aromas built up alot towards the end,flash dried it gave a sweet Lemsip flavour followed by that sudden tastebud fizz at the back of the tounge that took me and my wife totally by surprise.

Yield wise it was solid rather than extravagant but as you know it varies for each of us and I'm sure you'll be happy.

I have most of it curing as we speak and I really hope the flavours and fizz stay but you can never quite tell until you get to that point can you.

A thumbs up from me though that's for sure.

Edited by Badbadger
2 people like this

good to know that badger ..

right its been a bit cold so to protect the lemonade og little ones ive decided to make them compete ..so two in one mesh pot .with a wick ..let battle commence ..once theyve done a round of flowering the best will get to be revegged on its own in the whole pot .cant say fairer than that ..have to say at this point the female seeds lemon kush is showing faster growth than any of them ..all pots been rotated so its not undue hot spot causing faster growth .

the lemonade ogs seem leggy and im tempted to take them from the mesh pots and bury them in longer pots or i may do what i did with the sweet seeds ones ,tie them down and create a loop out of the stem so they carry on stretching as much as they like and still not go over two feet tall ..ideally i like everything around two feet tall .hence the need to bend and snap a lot .

large.101_4372.JPGlarge.101_4371.JPGlarge.101_4367.JPGlarge.101_4370.JPG

3 people like this

i was emptyin out some of the soil from the chopped plants today ..and thought .theres a lot invested in that soil ..so with this comparison malarkey why not make them compete as well ..so i found a bowl for the soil and each of the lemons was buried one inch below the soil so they still have the benefit of airpruning at the moment ..but when they reach out in the bottom inch they should suddenly go mental ..i may trim off all side growth on these and see what they can do on a column style ..as these are surplus to requirements anyway and just for me to play with ill have to have a think ..

all look healthy as larry though ..

large.DSCN0220.JPGlarge.DSCN0217.JPGlarge.DSCN0216.JPG

2 people like this