Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anongrower

Pheno finder sunset sherbert

55 posts in this topic

Its all hype and bullshit, business's capitalising with hype and more hype. There will be a few that will make a classic as there are a few genuine people out there. We were saying just the other day how 3 strains smelt tasted and smoked all like SSH

3 people like this

I figure every Jones with a light will be peddling "gelato this " and "sherbet that" etc lol

4 people like this

I got some of this zkittlez smells lovely and taste is proper fruity. I wouldn't pay a silly price for it though. My sister smokes what she calls "flavours" and comes in them silly pots. She's had some amazing smelling cro but its just someone with decent cuts growing it here. Shouldn't cost more imo but a fool and their money hey.

1 person likes this

The cali weed generation are complete retards with all this 'flavors' bullshit 

Had some guy say to me he gets 'medical weed' just because it comes in a stupid plastic pot

But currently got some gelato 33 x wedding cakes going to see what the hypes about

3 people like this

Kona Cookie  -   {Disco Biscuit x Kona Sunset}

large.IMG_0718.jpglarge.IMG_0724.jpglarge.IMG_0708.jpg

9 people like this

Just back from another mates and the preaching he was doing about cali weed done my fucking nut in. Yes there is some nice bud to be smoked but this div literally thinks soon as its in a tin its gonna be the best thing ever. If I could get one cheap id get a tin machine and shove the deadest draw I can find in there lol. Makes me laugh they think paying mad money for these tins makes them such experts too. Rant over.

4 people like this

@stummer i hear where ya coming from man,most people dont know nothing really but think they do 

Most dont realise how much effort and work goes in until you grow ya own,can talk all want but truth is if u aint grown nothing u dont kno fuk all really lol 

H4rdc0r3

5 people like this

Well if thats legislation they can bloody go swivel, keep it underground i say, were doing just fine. cant stand the way they brand it over there and if people are stupid enough to buy into it then more fool them. Shame really cos there some nice strains coming from over the pond just dont want it in a tub with a fancy label.

Nice kona cross btw, did one a few years back, a true purple and unique flavour

5 people like this

23 hours ago, stummer said:

Just back from another mates and the preaching he was doing about cali weed done my fucking nut in. Yes there is some nice bud to be smoked but this div literally thinks soon as its in a tin its gonna be the best thing ever. If I could get one cheap id get a tin machine and shove the deadest draw I can find in there lol. Makes me laugh they think paying mad money for these tins makes them such experts too. Rant over.

Fucking idiots born every minute man! Just laugh at em!

TS

On 09/12/2017 at 0:58 PM, Breezus said:

I figure every Jones with a light will be peddling "gelato this " and "sherbet that" etc lol

Oh look BigHead seeds now have these two strains available lol .... fool and his money 

:yinyang:

1 person likes this