Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anongrower

Pheno finder sunset sherbert

60 posts in this topic

Its all hype and bullshit, business's capitalising with hype and more hype. There will be a few that will make a classic as there are a few genuine people out there. We were saying just the other day how 3 strains smelt tasted and smoked all like SSH

4 people like this

I figure every Jones with a light will be peddling "gelato this " and "sherbet that" etc lol

4 people like this

I got some of this zkittlez smells lovely and taste is proper fruity. I wouldn't pay a silly price for it though. My sister smokes what she calls "flavours" and comes in them silly pots. She's had some amazing smelling cro but its just someone with decent cuts growing it here. Shouldn't cost more imo but a fool and their money hey.

1 person likes this

The cali weed generation are complete retards with all this 'flavors' bullshit 

Had some guy say to me he gets 'medical weed' just because it comes in a stupid plastic pot

But currently got some gelato 33 x wedding cakes going to see what the hypes about

3 people like this

Kona Cookie  -   {Disco Biscuit x Kona Sunset}

large.IMG_0718.jpglarge.IMG_0724.jpglarge.IMG_0708.jpg

12 people like this

Just back from another mates and the preaching he was doing about cali weed done my fucking nut in. Yes there is some nice bud to be smoked but this div literally thinks soon as its in a tin its gonna be the best thing ever. If I could get one cheap id get a tin machine and shove the deadest draw I can find in there lol. Makes me laugh they think paying mad money for these tins makes them such experts too. Rant over.

5 people like this

@stummer i hear where ya coming from man,most people dont know nothing really but think they do 

Most dont realise how much effort and work goes in until you grow ya own,can talk all want but truth is if u aint grown nothing u dont kno fuk all really lol 

H4rdc0r3

5 people like this

Well if thats legislation they can bloody go swivel, keep it underground i say, were doing just fine. cant stand the way they brand it over there and if people are stupid enough to buy into it then more fool them. Shame really cos there some nice strains coming from over the pond just dont want it in a tub with a fancy label.

Nice kona cross btw, did one a few years back, a true purple and unique flavour

5 people like this

23 hours ago, stummer said:

Just back from another mates and the preaching he was doing about cali weed done my fucking nut in. Yes there is some nice bud to be smoked but this div literally thinks soon as its in a tin its gonna be the best thing ever. If I could get one cheap id get a tin machine and shove the deadest draw I can find in there lol. Makes me laugh they think paying mad money for these tins makes them such experts too. Rant over.

Fucking idiots born every minute man! Just laugh at em!

TS

On 09/12/2017 at 0:58 PM, Breezus said:

I figure every Jones with a light will be peddling "gelato this " and "sherbet that" etc lol

Oh look BigHead seeds now have these two strains available lol .... fool and his money 

:yinyang:

2 people like this

On 03/12/2017 at 10:56 PM, Breezus said:

@FARMER G

Who's the most reputable Zkittles crosses breeder?

:yinyang:

Dutch passion just released Lemon Zkittle.

3 people like this

Hey @anongrower hope your well mate...

I've just ran phenofinders sunset sherbert s1.. Popped 1 seed from the 5 pack and found that the pheno i got was a real easy strain to grow. It was a very stretchy, butch plant which produced some amazing leaf colours during flower and flush (red, pink, orange, purple). The bud itself didn't keep much of the colour, but it grew very cookie like..dense golf ball nugs with a slight slight tint of purple running thru it's veins. My pheno wasn't a very smelly plant in flower, the room smelt quite musky...but I was running it with a few other strains! The bud itself also wasn't very smelly, until it was ground up, then it smelt like the lemon Sherbert from inside the old (blue and yellow) "refresher bars". Lovelly taste, but the pheno I got was quite a mild high...i wouldn't says it's a high thc strain...id guess between 15 and 17% maybe (My pheno, maybe there's better to find)... Not strong at all but it looks n smells nice. Like I said, it was a joy to grow, didn't need much attention and grew real big. I had it in a 6.5l pot under led lightning...with 4 other plants in similar sized pots. The Sherbert dominated the room, took up all the space...yeilding 202g in the small square pots, where as the others yielded habout half that!

I took clones of my pheno and I'm I  process of running it for the second time in hope that this next batch may be a little stronger... Not been on here in a while so not been updating my diary but I plan on picking up where I left off and documenting the final part of that grow. Then ill start again with some new beans.

The only pic I have at the min...

wk5svc.jpg

I've not got any more pics to hand, but could take a few bud shots later if you like... give us a shout if you wanna see some ☺

@Breezus re: the zkittles... I've just picked up a packet of Uprising Seed Co's "Zkittles BX1" Im gonna be germing them in the comming weeks. Only tried the zkittles strain once before and tbh, i wasnt that impressed, but I'm hoping that was a bad batch lol I refuse to pay the money people demand for this kinda weed so thought I'd try it myself n see what the hypes about.

Peace 

Edited by Lotus_rouge
Pic
7 people like this

ive just bagged myself a serbet x tangie cross 12 regs  for under 40 notes with delivery .

i got a free 10 pack of orange cookie monster for free too .

2 people like this

On 12/4/2017 at 5:30 PM, Welsh Tom said:

i agree it is over priced & majority of these hype strains aren't all that great. I do think majority are home grown from bag seeds or poor representations. I know associations in Barcelona will pay an extra 30+% per kg if it's in a jar. so people are naturally going to switch to growing these strains & put them into jars & hype that it's Cali weed. Right or wrong that's what's happening. 

I don't drink or go to nightclubs etc, so I do treat myself to new strains, hashes & waxes once in a blue moon. If I could get all original clones of these plants I would happily grow them myself. 

Preach brother. I treated myself to some zkittles, gelato and thin mints last week. I payed half of what people are charging here. Very close to what they cost in the US. Still expensive mind

Lots of it is hype. However, if you have a legit source. Then these phenos are the best. No doubt about it. Theyve probably had to grow 10s of thousands of plants to find these phenos 

This doesnt mean I condone the prices.

If I had cuts I would spread them far and wide 

Because i shit you not,

'The dopest dope I've ever smoked' 

3 people like this

Some guy told me that cali weed is far superior to UK grown weed. They have something that we dont have. Ive had better tasting clones than the zkittles i tasted.