Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anongrower

Pheno finder sunset sherbert

56 posts in this topic

Its a lot of money to try a curiosity that's for one, the price for a packet is morally wrong I just wouldn't do it regardless.

These kids with them pots and tins are what is destroying the canna community in my opinion.

Farmer  

8 people like this

Cannardo’s ‘shaved ice’ is sunset sherbet x OGKB x FPOG.

Dank Genetics took the shaved ice and crossed with Sour Dub to make one of their new releases.

Been looking at the Sherbet for a while.

the standards of the bud in the jars are pretty laughable.. 

I got a gelato 41 from a credible source & was spot on, got what I paid for. 

Bought a jar of zkittlez & was the worst looking bud ever, smelt ok but I pick similar looking buds from my bottom of my shoes after a cut down. 

Got 2.5 grams of wedding cake last night for a pretty penny & the ash was a lovely shade of black. 

I don't mind paying more for quality but getting blatantly had off is just something I really hate. 

3 people like this

Them tuna tin styles are the big bucks around here. The pots, I know people who have moved onto selling just them and what they call "flavours". Was someone on Xbox bragging about it last night. I reckon it'll all drop in price soon and hopefully it'll just mean the same price but quality has got better.

1 person likes this

Panini stickers for stoners lol

3 people like this

Rant Alert!!!!

Fuck paying over the odds for bud that's been grown by someone else put in a silly plastic pot and labeled as medical marijuana!! 

1st it could be any old strain even if its “certi” and second its fuckng cannabis NOT marijuana. 

If you do buy the hyped strains in the shitty pots for massively hyped prices YOU are part of the problem as far as in concerned. 

Some folks cant grow and need this plant as medicine the prices skyrocketing aint helping them and certainly aint helping the so called community! 

Imo its getting worse with the “cali weed” being touted as the best when the shit they have is failing all the lab tests in murrica! Funny it ends up here ......... lovely PGRS and mold spores and whoknows what else.

Uk420 Ditch the Dealer 

Overgrow the government

peace

Disclaimer: the above is my opinion.

lil d

18 people like this

Its strange how the market develops.

If you’d said people could charge the sort of figures I have seen mentioned in the past for weed that is sold in a tin five years ago no one would have believed it. 

So strange that some people have taken to importing from the US at the same time as U.K. production is probably at its highest.

I would have expected (hoped) a hash making revolution with all the U.K. based growing. At least there would be a justifiable mark up for increased potency/added value. 

Reckon a lot of these ‘kids’ haven’t got into hash, will likely graduate straight to dabbing cos the muricans do it, we remain after all the biggest aircraft carrier in the US fleet..

Just to add. All the US stuff seems to be heavy on the Indica side of things, don’t seem too interested in Sat varieties over there - fair comment?

Edited by Gojitangie
Sp
3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Gojitangie said:

So strange that some people have taken to importing from the US at the same time as U.K. production is probably at its highest.

I would imagine that that is mostly bullshit, if not 100%, it`s grown here and packaged to look like cali weed, along with the price. 

9 people like this

@ratdog - probably right, does seem ridiculous to think someone would bother.

1 person likes this

alot of cali weed is shipped over and sold here for silly prices

some cretin uk growers who have the can sealing machine or access to one(only a few £k to buy anyway) have seen them putting it in a can too

you see alot online and the so called community is no community,the best comminity i found so far is on here really as we are all about percy and helping others not out to make money of/exploit people.

H4rdc0r3.

Edited by H4rdc0r3
5 people like this

I grew Sunset Sherbert out last year.

It was a nice buzz but not overly strong. You could toke away quite happily all day on it.

I brought my clones from Dark Heart Nurserys.

It averaged 4-6 oz a plant and one plant went into a scrog and I pulled 11oz off that little beauty.

5 people like this

I did wonder if someone would just buy one of those can machines and grow it here lol. I find it backwards how people believe the hype so much. Suppose its like those who que to pay ott prices for the latest iphone when they have a phone in their pocket that does everything theyd want.

Understand what your saying about them sort of people being part of the problem. At the same time though your standard stuff has fallen in my prices according to mates of mine. Cant talk prices but has been a drop in cost of cheese and even ami. Even dispite the price drop though people i know didnt even bother grabbing the cheese n only took half the amount they was orginally after with the ami. 

2 people like this

i agree it is over priced & majority of these hype strains aren't all that great. I do think majority are home grown from bag seeds or poor representations. I know associations in Barcelona will pay an extra 30+% per kg if it's in a jar. so people are naturally going to switch to growing these strains & put them into jars & hype that it's Cali weed. Right or wrong that's what's happening. 

I don't drink or go to nightclubs etc, so I do treat myself to new strains, hashes & waxes once in a blue moon. If I could get all original clones of these plants I would happily grow them myself. 

I think sooner or later the price has to drop because growers in it for the cash are all going to switch over to the hyped strains. Before you know it markets flooded and itll drop to the same prices everyones used too.

1 person likes this

@stummer it’s a good point but I wonder if some of these strains would lend themselves to commercial production? Don’t know enough about it myself but have seen photos of Cookies (not a cross) gangly plant with tiny buds, yields look sparse.

As mentioned I don’t know much about it so could well be the others being mentioned - Gelato/wedding cake/ zskittles are bigger yielders with their added Kush/OG genetics.

Edited by Gojitangie
Sp