Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spectator

Adjustawings ?? To buy silver or white ??? Defender or enforcer ?

So I'm currently running a large silver adjustawings (enforcer) side by side with a white (defender) I'm purchasing 6 more next week and wonder if any would no if the white powder coating is better than the silver .

Basically which are better white shades or silver ? 

Anyone help ???

1 person likes this

well, since 90% of manufacturers use silver shades, I would think they would be better,

but ive no science to back it up.

And the knock off adjustawings work just as well as the "overpriced!" originals, but hey its your money

Which reflects better? Tin foil or the white cardboard box it comes in? :D

im a fan of the adjust a wings. really like them!

On 11/23/2017 at 8:50 PM, badbillybob said:

I've heard of people who have done research and white is what they keep saying I would think silver my self 

The hellion adjustawing comes with white defender shade so can't see why it wouldn't be the best one with there own ballast kit. When you say nock of ? I've never seen a nock off 

Edited by Spectator

On 11/23/2017 at 8:50 PM, badbillybob said:

I've heard of people who have done research and white is what they keep saying I would think silver my self 

go with silver, it works fine

Most parabolic are white no?

Just saying like......

1 person likes this

i have 2 of the 600w ajustawing reflectors in silver finish. they work a treat for even light spread over a small or wide area. 

mine are a good 7 years old and still going strong, so are the century magnetic ballasts. 

1 person likes this

I'm rely like them my self I've only ever used cheap euro reflectors    ... I'm going white and silver see which is best 

On 25/11/2017 at 10:30 PM, Spectator said:

When you say nock of ? I've never seen a nock off 

I think he means copycats. I have the flexi-wings copycat,its a good bit cheaper than adjustawings.

yes, have a look on ebay.

Ive just bough some for under 30 quid each