Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Danman

First grow autoflower

48 posts in this topic
On 30/11/2017 at 8:56 AM, botanics said:

@Danman

That is what's called a 'Trifoliate' mate, they crop up now and again :yep:

aka 'whirled phyllotaxy'. Had one in me first ever grow, never had one since. 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Muppet said:

aka 'whirled phyllotaxy'. Had one in me first ever grow, never had one since. 

Sorry 'whorled phyllotaxy'. Bloody auto correct. 

Day 36 Crystal Candy :)

209qzxt.jpg

2 people like this

Nice looking plant, how tall has it grown?

Thank you, its a bit over 18 inches, i hope it grows another 12 to 14 inches.  :)

1 person likes this

Update crystal candy day 56. I am super happy with the way its growing. The plants are between 50 cm to 65 cm high.

jgqzy1.jpg

4 people like this

Here is another one

2ljixc1.jpg

4 people like this

doing a brill job keep it up soon you will be enjoying your harvest

2 people like this

Thank you :)

Lookjng really good mate nice to see the cobs are doing there job well with no heat issues or light burn. 

Lovely buds man

JJ

3 people like this

looking fantastic there mate,  plants looking lovely,   i bet the crystal candy smells  great too ... my neighbour has a few of the seeds, think i may swap  one of mine  and give one a go in the spring ..... well done mate  and enjoy the harvest .....:skin_up:

1 person likes this

Nice mate, loving your light. I also use diy citizen cobs. 

With the amount of light you've got in there and the look of that pic above, you are hopefully gonna get some nice stacking calyx action going on there. 

I find the cob intensity seems to encourage it. I'm sure some folk will disagree the light is a cause, but in my experience the closer I get the cobs the more it happens. 

Good work mate. 

Thank you. The cobs are working great, no heat issues at all. Its my first grow so I don't really have anything to compare this grow to. 

The crystal candy smells really nice. They grew without any issues, I also have Cream Mandarin growing at the same time. I have had a few issues with the Cream mandarine, probably due to my inexperience; Ph issues and nute burn. Funny thing is that i was feeding all my plants with the same nutrients and water, the crystal candy never had an issue.

Here is my grow tent. The 3 plants on the left and the one in the center back are Crystal Candy. The ones on the right are Cream Mandarine . The one in the front right is badly damaged but it seems to be healing and its almost time to harvest... around 10 days away.

24yxwu9.jpg

2 people like this

@DanmanFairplay mate good harvest for your first grow.. well done. 

How much did it cost ou tovbuild your cob set up ? 

Grinder 

1 person likes this