Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bazzo

Fact or Fiction- 800g per plant?

58 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, 912GreenSkell said:

@cannacrazy - Best thing about cannada? You can grow giants...worst thing? See spains problem. Here there is groups of assholes that scour the woods armed with 12 gauge shotguns masked as deer hunters....their only purpose is to rip off peoples guerilla plants. Fuckheads that are too lazy, or too stupid to grow their own.

You should fight back with infra-red activated wall mounted sentry machine guns or buy some bears from russia. Fuck those boneheads.

3 people like this

some motion activated cameras and you come running in with your own remington 12 gauge might make them reconsider? lol 

seriously though if you dont own a pistol at least in a place your allowed guns,your taking a big risk in general life if you ask me,id have my concealed carry licence if i lived out there.....just incase...(i had a american friend with a gun fetish) lol 

H4rdc0r3.

3 people like this

OH yeah we are allowed guns...though if you shoot someone(yes even someone trying to rob you) and get caught, you are looking at 6-27 years in jail. Not exactly a stroll in the park ;)

Pistols - If you even carry a pistol in this country you go to jail. Special licenses are required for handguns and even then you are only allowed to fire them at a registered firing range.

3 people like this

I also think that folks really need to think about using guns...its easy to say "why not just take them down?" when you have never been in a real firefight...one guy with a 12 gauge versus 4 or 5? Ever try shooting a gun at night, at multiple moving targets? Easier said than done!!

Besides that...I smoke weed because it makes me a better person. The last thing i would want, is to be standing over 3 dead 20 year old kids looking for some free dope. Thieves are pieces of shit yes...but do they deserve to die? Trust me, its a question i have asked myself over and over.

5 people like this

Stick with the pit bulls <_<

3 people like this

Geese are pretty noisy too good for alerting you of trespassers 

but they don’t bite as hard as dogs lol 

3 people like this

For  avian trespasser alerts you want Guinea Fowl. If they are disturbed at night they make a noise like a turkey going through a bandsaw

2 people like this

4 hours ago, 912GreenSkell said:

I also think that folks really need to think about using guns...its easy to say "why not just take them down?" when you have never been in a real firefight...one guy with a 12 gauge versus 4 or 5? Ever try shooting a gun at night, at multiple moving targets? Easier said than done!!

i agree thats why i never said anything about using it bro ;) besides you can whack someone with it too you dont haveto discharge a round thats always last resort as usually ,brandishing it is enough of a deterrent unless they have arms and confidence too,

never been in a firefight but ive got experience with various real and hobby/replica arms and have full confidence in my aim,it was more of a joke but the concealed carry licence i was serious if i lived out there id have my licence for sure,to protect myself and my property from some other crazy fucker with a gun!,i dont like being caught off guard/unprepared.

guns dont kill people,people kill people.

H4rdc0r3.

Edited by H4rdc0r3
1 person likes this

in oz

post-11113-0-29927100-1324322117.jpg

6 people like this

I hate all that gung ho, ninja, hootin, tootin shooting bullshit.  If nobody carried guns nobody would get shot.

Simples.  As with knives if you go into a situation with a knife it's likely you'll get stabbed.  It's not big and it's not clever.  Not for a gram or eight hundred.

Not for me thanks.

7 people like this

@vince noir rock n roll star that's a bit off topic but they are lovely trees.  When are you hanging the fairy lights up.  By the way if that ladders for getting the star up it ain't fit for purpose.

Picture of some cannabis plants be good though.....

;)

2 people like this

im sorry im very not with it ..carry on as you were ..walks away not having a clue

2 people like this

guns are bad news, robbers are bad news, guns and robbers are double bad news, some one has to be mad to take a life over a few plants, admittedly no one wants wrongens in their gaff, obviously lengths must be taken to prevent it happening, but potentially taking a life for it? seriously? the way I see it, if they cant get in, they wont hang about long, personally im looking at security doors and gates, there probably the best physical deterrent and/or precaution you can take in your home, that and a crazy dog or 2, imo, guns are stupid, so are the people who fantasize over owning and using one on another human! :yes:

dj.....

2 people like this