Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

indicatoker420

Hash in vapes

Hiya chaps. I got some hash today and I find it too different to smoking it, I prefer smoking it by far tbh. It's not the vaporizer, it does it's job and the hash vaporises, so I think hash just seems to be a lot better smoked, or at least to me it seems to be. I find it takes ages at max temp of 240c to start really giving off decent vapor compared to weed or oils and can be a nightmare removing it after you've finished. Anybody else find this? I made iso has from outdoor trim and used it with the concentrates pads which worked really well so I guess concentrates, kief and oils will work well but not pressed hash. It's king hassan hash and is nice stuff, don't have any suspicions at all it's dirty.

Edited by indicatoker420

I tried some scissor hash in the evo and wasn't impressed.  Admittedly my technique was probably a bit off.

I was left with a fine carbon lattice.

Edited by Bird

In my E-Nano vape I usually put a thin layer of weed down first, then some hash, then a tiny bit more weed, and then squash it down a bit.... after the first hit I find that the hash infuses into the weed, and the following hits have very thick and creamy vapour :) ......I haven't tried vaping hash on its own as it would just mess the screen up.

3 people like this

I love bubble hash in my vapcap. It can get a bit messy after a while but Iso soon sorts that out. I find the trick is to squash the hash as thin as possible to get the max surface area, then give it another squish around after a couple of heat cycles

Cheers guys! I've found doing what @cypher79 does works quite a bit better. I still prefer smoking it neat in a bong though tbh. I find that mixed with weed to vape it at your normal weed temps for a bit then crank it up a bit to get the hash going, this stuff needs high temps.

1 person likes this

I made rosin out of my hash head stash accumulated over a decade about a week ago. It was a hard decision to make as I love my hash so much but I don't smoke anymore and vaping it just annoyed me. 

Im a bit gutted to be honest as it was quite a collection of bubble and drysift which all had memory's attached to them.

now I just have a big slab of oil that I'm going through at a rate of knots.

Oil destroyed my Davinci in no time. Worked well in it though. Hash I fire up long before and up at 260. The solo deals with it surprisingly well :)

Edited by mad elf

I have been putting bubble hash through my yocan torch lately and it's a-fucking-mazing. You do need to keep the coils clean. I use a gentle iso wash every few sessions. Pulse the cools for a few seconds at a time or just hold it and get the bubble smouldering. 

Its proper smashing. Flavour is awesome. 

I have a boundless vap they have a little hash cylinder, if I lost it I would use tin foil as a substitute

I have tried several types of hash in my volcano, I found the same as others, it messes up your screen and leaves a sticky residue.

However with pollen hash, no problems, works fine.

Temps need to be higher for hash as opposed to green.