Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

swam_pi

what if all the countries are spaceships

bear with me here, im stoned, what if all the hills and things you can see are giant ship hulls with shit all growing on it, and like aiens landed them on some extra solar water and pulled all the ships together to make it look like a planet then lit up the nearest bubble of helium making what we see. PAK if anyone is wondering.

4 people like this

@swam_pi

Seeing as you're stoned.........how do you know the people you see and not interract with, are actually there at all?..........:wassnnme:

:rofl:

3 people like this

PASS THAT SHIT!!! :smokin:

5 people like this

PUFF PUFF GIVE

4 people like this

Yeah stop being greedy, others gotta be on that wavelength too to answer that one dude.

3 people like this

Have you been watching Prometheus? lol 

1 person likes this

I'll have some of what you're smoking  please butt... lollol

Edit.. You should get together with Vince, he'll fkn loves you... :rofl:

Edited by Daze
2 people like this

1 hour ago, stu914 said:

@swam_pi

Seeing as you're stoned.........how do you know the people you see and not interract with, are actually there at all?..........:wassnnme:

:rofl:

i pokes em with me pokin stick.....wait, not interact with, they lookin at me lookin at them with my pokin stick. they know.

Edited by swam_pi
2 people like this

note to self .. must try PAK ,,, so, the little green men underneath the countries  are waiting with  bubbles of helium ..... sounds plausible  lol 

3 people like this

Like a giant spherical spaceship park thats landscaped over after they land?

Hmm, not bad but I dont think you can patent it.

It's more like Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets than Prometheus imo :skin_up:

1 person likes this

If thats the case then they're just rowing boats attatched to a cruiseliner because our planet is a space craft, the most advanced kind that i can imagine, atoms on its surface evolved to walk around and think. Every second it is dealing with a huge bombardment of energy from space which it has survived for billions of years, survived mile wide lumps of atomic material in the form of asteroids, pretty robust.

Although even the earth follows the sun, strange to think that if the earth did act like a spacecraft and drift from our star, it would melt and disintergrate. The craft is solar system sized, seems like its all necessary for this, the earth needs the sun and all of the other planets to go on its travels and at this point it all seems abit meaningless in some sense, so new, we're so bizarre. When we look around, we come in such an unfamiliar form to what we seem to sense, the bleakness of space is so common.

Perhaps the solar system is going somewhere, others too, perhaps their will be a meeting of the solar systems after such a length of time. Perhaps building places to live in space will be faster than finding something that is all ready, instead of travelling from planets to planets, space stations and eventually perhaps space will just get filled with this stuff by intelligence and it'll have to be cause as i imagine this, i imagine trillions of structures moving through space and that seems abit hard to coordinate when theirs all kinds of stuff moving around, especially over time, you have suns, planets, asteroids, comets, things you think of as stuff but you also have high energy particles, what a logistical nightmare.

The beautiful earth craft has so many reactions going on and it seems to work, its pretty intense.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Bird said:

Like a giant spherical spaceship park thats landscaped over after they land?

Hmm, not bad but I dont think you can patent it.

It's more like Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets than Prometheus imo :skin_up:

dont that make oil drilling really bad, we could be drilling into the ships life support or something.

@FunkyJazzJesus you ever wonder that we might be the vehicle for highly intelligent bacteria, like the bacteria somehow evolved an ape like creature so that it could get about, i just thought of a mental one, the universe likes to look at itself so it evolved eyes, once enough eyes are present it does something mental.

Edited by swam_pi