Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
themossinator

Bodhi Seeds - Sunshine Daydream where to buy???

24 posts in this topic

Hi - does anyone know where I can purchase some of these seeds? the few sites Ive checked seem to be always sold out, seedsman...the vault uk...attitude? I found some on midweeksong but something is broken with their payment system

appreciate if anyone can direct me to these seeds, hearing great things about them and wanna give them a bash, thanks!

Might be a cross somewhere in subbie seeds. Bodhi is in high regard on here.

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed please use @function to avoid repetition
2 people like this

I believe the last release might have been the final run of SSDD so it's unlikely anywhere will be getting a restock.

I know there are a few places out there that still have them available, but don't think we are allowed to talk about non-sponser sites in the forum.

Edited by Bubbles Depot

41 minutes ago, GrowYaBoat said:

Might be a cross somewhere in subbie seeds. Bodhi is in high regard on here.

Is he? There are a few of us who do his stuff but mostly folk consider him a hacker.

Can't please everyone aye.

OP, no idea where to get some now, I have some which are going to a friend for reproduction purposes so in a while there will be some F2's sent in :yep:

Cheers :smokin:

6 people like this

@Hiphip

I don't understand how every breeder is not a "hacker" then. Does that mean the first pioneers families who discovered cannabis genetics around the globe hold the patent? 

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed please use @function to avoid repetition

I think the reason some think he`s a hacker is the fact he seems very prolific, not many people breeding produce so many strains. That said, I bought and still have SD and OG Goji, and what I remember about the Goji is they were very strong plants and clones rooted in 5 days. 

I did bin my og G as it had a few balls on, but it seems I was hasty as this is common with some US stock.

Nice to know I now have a rarity though :skin_up:

I believe it will be a hunt as he lost his stud Appalachia male . I have a pack in my vault and given this development I'll be treasuring them 

:yinyang:

A few years ago a new member came on here and was a big fan of Bodhi and was singing his praises. At the same time quite a few members had had problems with crap plants and hermies so shot him down a tad and called him a hacker. He came back saying he's been "breeding" for 20 years and produced a list of bodhi creations that numbered over 400 which worked out at one strain every fortnight

Make of that what you will :)

Owd

lol , I don't personally care about the numbers (high or low) I care about the end result. Surely the idea as a breeder is to mix genetics and see what happens. Given the new commercial opportunities this trend is only going to continue and get more expensive. I'm glad I have the collection I have as buying the same today might prove pricey or impossible lol

Subby seeds FTW :yinyang:

The idea of a breeder is to at least have them tested and sell seeds that give viable plants too?

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day

Owd

9 people like this

I still keep and run his Goji Og and Silver Mountain , both produce beautiful buds and resin, the Hash from the Goji is fantastic. Would like to track down some of the Sunshine Daydream . Hiphip keep me in mind when those f2s become ready man ,cheers,

Al 

1 person likes this

Interview with Bodhi on Potcast

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Owderb said:

The idea of a breeder is to at least have them tested and sell seeds that give viable plants too?

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day

Owd

I'm not aware of any complaints about viability with SSDD ..... speculation is a bad thing , I recall you saying something similar to another poster :yep:

Who mentioned a particular strain. Certainly not me and I haven't speculated. Putting words into peoples mouths isn't a particularly adhering trait neither

Ive never bought any of his strains so wouldn't bother trying to comment on a particular strain 

And what does it matter if I mention it to 100 posters. Its what happened on here and folk were wasting a lot of time and money on some of his seeds and it wasn't down to just one particular strain

What I don't like to see is folk who invest good money and time and get nothing back and thats what they were reporting

So not speculation at all is it

Owd

Edited by Owderb

That must be some time ago as I'm not aware of any viability issues in the past or currently. 

I've never had any issues with any of their strains myself either . 

:yinyang:

1 person likes this